CAM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

ReZiW

Guest PROFIT2

f*ck me sh*t gets over hyped out heredont let the fact he's back f*ck your judgementyes this is the old cam back...but come on that sh*t aint cutting it no more tune sounds like it could be from a decade ago tbh

f*ck me sh*t gets over hyped out heredont let the fact he's back f*ck your judgementyes this is the old cam back...but come on that sh*t aint cutting it no more tune sounds like it could be from a decade ago tbh
sounds like it coulda been on Killa Season with that nice Piano riffnow he needs to drop a Wet Wipes typa track

Guest WAVESURFER

SO NICE.Watched this in the uni library today, just had a big grin on my face the whole time, I must have looked weird.This is really good, it's totally not what I expected Cam to come back with.Got me excited for "Crime Pays".

cam-april-xxl-cover.png
Call it a comeback. After nearly two years out of the spotlight, the Diplomats’ charismatic founder, Cam’ron, sat down with XXL magazine for his first interview in years.The cover story features Cam finally speaking on his enigmatic hiatus, Diplomats ownership, being an alleged “paper gangster” and the root of his rifts with Jim Jones and Juelz Santana, among other things. While Dipset loyalists seemingly can’t get over Dipset being a Cam-less crew, Killa appears to have moved on. “…So I understand what the fans are saying,” Cam told XXL executive editor Vanessa Satten, who penned the article. “And it’s kinda messed up. But what you gotta realize is that things can always be fixed behind the scenes. But once a problem gets public, it’s kind of unfixable.”Per Cam, Jones suggesting to cook up a publicity stunt and his feud with 50 Cent largely contributed to the crew’s internal feud being “unfixable.”“The two things that you could say it was is: The come to my house and try to start a fake beef between me and [Jim],” Cam explained. “And the kinda like siding with 50 when me and him is in the dead middle of beefing or whatever.”-Marvin BrandonXXL Magazine’s April issue featuring Cam’ron on the cover hits newsstands soon. Crime Pays, Cam’s first album in three years, is set to hit stores April 24th.