CAM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

ReZiW

i was flicking through my Jay z at Madison Square garden dvd the other dayone thing i remembered is this Kanye and Jay z studio session http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXkIFsa7bCsyou see that first beat he shows to jay, that west coast onei swear that was the same west coast beat on Cams Purple Haze album aswell how comes Kanye never got any credit for that track

Guest WAVESURFER
i was flicking through my Jay z at Madison Square garden dvd the other dayone thing i remembered is this Kanye and Jay z studio session http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXkIFsa7bCsyou see that first beat he shows to jay, that west coast onei swear that was the same west coast beat on Cams Purple Haze album aswell how comes Kanye never got any credit for that track
Cause that's a sample.It's from "Dopeman" by NWA.Dre produced the original.

Cause that's a sample.It's from "Dopeman" by NWA.Dre produced the original.
Yeah, he only really touched it up, didn't do much. But nevertheless, that beat is f*ckin' epic, one of my GOAT's.Heard the Kanye version before I heard the original, so I understand that silly expression Jay-Z had, when he heard it for the 1st time in that clip.BTW, no features on the new Cam' album, just him.

Hell Rell two days ago..."I mean I can't be that much out of the loop if I'm on Cam's album can I?!"Cam's camp aka Cam on the low, releases a statement a day later saying there will be no features on his album...Lol. Rell is such a clown. He should go run with Jimmy, they'll be good together. What he didnt even know was the track that he was suppose to be on, he got his verse removed from months ago.

I found an excerpt where Cam'ron claims he stopped speaking to Juelz because of his addiction to syrup and getting high. When asked about his and Juelz Santana's relationship, here's what Cam had to say:“I knew him since he was 15 years old. He stayed with me for a while. Like, that was my man. That was my little dude. But he started drinking sizzurp. You understand what I’m saying? He was getting high. And we smoke enough weed. Why are we drinking Robitussin? And we’re not sick. You got to the studio, he got 100 Hawaiian Punches mixed with Robitussin, swerving. We’re not from Houston…..It’s not a New York Thing. And when you get caught up on that- and you know, I called his mother about it. I asked her about it. She know about it. She said she was asking him to stop. I called the people that were in his circle. They’d say, “Nah, Cam, it ain’t that much. It’s just a little bit.” That’s like saying you only smoking a little bit of crack. So, at the end of the day, I stopped speaking to him…”
Is that what Cam's doing! Lol, this gonna get real open & out there. I may as well put out all the stories now.

I found an excerpt where Cam'ron claims he stopped speaking to Juelz because of his addiction to syrup and getting high. When asked about his and Juelz Santana's relationship, here's what Cam had to say:“I knew him since he was 15 years old. He stayed with me for a while. Like, that was my man. That was my little dude. But he started drinking sizzurp. You understand what I’m saying? He was getting high. And we smoke enough weed. Why are we drinking Robitussin? And we’re not sick. You got to the studio, he got 100 Hawaiian Punches mixed with Robitussin, swerving. We’re not from Houston…..It’s not a New York Thing. And when you get caught up on that- and you know, I called his mother about it. I asked her about it. She know about it. She said she was asking him to stop. I called the people that were in his circle. They’d say, “Nah, Cam, it ain’t that much. It’s just a little bit.” That’s like saying you only smoking a little bit of crack. So, at the end of the day, I stopped speaking to him…”
Is that what Cam's doing! Lol, this gonna get real open & out there. I may as well put out all the stories now.
U know cam?get me his autograph i'll be forever grateful, thanks.

oh sh*t

oh sh*t
woah.

All I'm saying is it seems like Cam really dont like Juelz and Juelz will be his focus of attention.I expect Cam to breakdown Juelz Def Jam contract, the reasons behind his suing (Nike), why he was blocking Juelz features, the real reason why Cant Feel My Face hasnt happened, and the whole breakdown of their relationship, which is going to make Juelz look fully Judas.