Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

It maybe that women think something will never happen with them, then when put into certain positions out there with pressure and the addition of emotional attachment, they can never say never. If you are the right guy with the right game at the right time, then I am afraid to say it is almost set in stone.

*the one* why edit all ur posts jus minutes after making them.. U seem scared of an internet forum, u have no spine and as such i cant take u seriously and congratulations u will now be added to my ignore list :)beanie.. u r gReY! u cant spk for ur friends or cousins, how the f*ck would u kno what they do? R u present when they're having sex, are ur cousins dirty headers who lost there virginity in the park, do u kno what they like from what they dont in the bedroom? Can u say they'd never kill anybody if put in the right situation? No! No, u cant spk for other ppl and u r just as naive as these "trust ur partner in napa type ppl" if u honestly believe u kno anybody else that deep.. What u think aint always how it is.. Congratulations u jus made urself look like a twat aswel, what a top guy

*the one* why edit all ur posts jus minutes after making them.. U seem scared of an internet forum, u have no spine and as such i cant take u seriously and congratulations u will now be added to my ignore list :D
Nah shes cool man, I don't know why she deleted her posts but shes bless.We just don't agree with this topic tbh and I understand why shes annoyed.*The One*, I am not saying men can go, women can't go, I just feel if you're in a relationship then the couple should be holidaying, or at least to a more mild style holiday, thats why I retired since when I last done one of these, the realisation that marriage and a family with the mrs is a strong possibility, I wanted to return home, out the way of the atmosphere of 24/7 "sun sea sex clubs" culture.Give me the sun and seaSummaryIf your in a relationship, man or woman, going on holiday together dawg!

never been to them f*ckfest type of islands, never want to go anyway, neither would my wife. We are too grounded by our cultures and have both seen it all in our pasts. Bare stds there anyway. But if it ever came to it and she wanted to go with her girls, id be like. Ok baby, have fun, im off to Venezuala, then branch off in Chile and cherry on top it in Brazil. See you on the 5th.

Not shook, posts where aimed at one person, didn't want proof of myself arguing with people not willing to listen to other points of view. it's that whole 'don't argue with fools, from a distance bla bla bla'I didn't like the way CM Punk was calling out ALL women and jus asked why he chose to go Napa.He's now said he sees prospects with his wife so has calmed down on the boys holidays which is cool. Didn't take 3 pages of arguments to answer that. so that's why posts got deleted.

Not shook, posts where aimed at one person, didn't want proof of myself arguing with people not willing to listen to other points of view. it's that whole 'don't argue with fools, from a distance bla bla bla'I didn't like the way CM Punk was calling out ALL women and jus asked why he chose to go Napa.He's now said he sees prospects with his wife so has calmed down on the boys holidays which is cool. Didn't take 3 pages of arguments to answer that. so that's why posts got deleted.
wanker dont delete posts or ill delete uand justin makes these threads b4 summer every year cos hes wifes going napa/thread

Classic relationship breakin material. Let me just put this in a better way for the women who dont understand how men work. If you want to go on holiday to places like napa etc more time you wont hear no word of bein stopped or held back but dont be suprised if you find your man in your free yard with the next door neighbour when you get an early flight back. Ting is with men and places like this is that it has a bad stigma attatched to it and if you act like you wanna go there and dont even try and acknowledge that you know its a sex island then you will look naive and it just makes matters worse. Its easy to not have intentions to cheat but no one can ever say what is going to or not going to happen in life so when we hear all the "babe ill never cheat on you" it passed out our other ear as quick as the wind blows from when it came in the first ear. If you wanna go on holiday you have bare options so when you know can see how men react to these kind of places i dont understand why you would still wanna go there which is why i believe many do go for the attention. Fact is even if you do go and dont cheat it will still look bad that you went as no one will know for sure what went down. If you really wanna relationship to work ya better off just goin somewhere else instead cause once man hears the dreaded words holiday and nappa believe they pretty much already plannin the british nappa fest in the comfort of their own home. Same goes for girls too. Real Talk