Gameweek 26

Admin.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of points we have dropped at home is a joke. On uniteds current form title is a long shot, but i can see Arsenal beating them at old trafford and us getting something there.Everyone else just seems to roll over for them.

The amount of points we have dropped at home is a joke. On uniteds current form title is a long shot, but i can see Arsenal beating them at old trafford and us getting something there.Everyone else just seems to roll over for them.
Stop it. Everyone comes to OT or even when we play away to try to cause an upset and tries harder than normal, I admit Fulham rolled over but others not so much.Hull when they scored 3 and Blackburn yesterday are two games that come to mind and West Ham the other week was a tough game I thought too.Stoke away (though they counter attacked well), Sunderland at home and Bolton away where the buses were parked and we dominated but had to scrape the wins. I think Wigan did that too when they came to OT from what I remember but we got an early goal.So rolling over? Naah, I don't think so.