Break ups

Jm0nEy

Ok long story short, was with my gf for about a year n a half was seeing her for about a year nothing serious but was with her for about 7 months, took her V. We spent near enough every day together introduced each other to the whole family n all that used to stay round her house every weekend sometimes in the week, lets just say we were close almost like best friends. Probably sounds stupid but i really thought that things werent going to end, we always used to argue but not proper full blown arguments just silly things that could of been avoided, more of a bickerin ting, but we did this all the time.Just started happening more n more so we decide to go on a break, after that (few days) i took her shopping to try and make it up to her n what not. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago she decides to call off the relationship, i wasnt expectin it at all, saying we cant be with each other without arguing etc which was probably true but it could of been resolved the fact is we just spent way too much time with each other, even bought up thati had a hangover the day we went shoppin even tho i woke up to go at 10 and didnt get in til 6 n other little things. To be fair i let go of my pride and everything almost begged her to give me a 2nd chance because i KNOW that things can work out, wouldnt give me a chance, said she needed her space. Txt her a few times in between asking her to come out for a drink as friends, decided to call that off since being friends isnt gna work. She said she needs hers space, havent seen/spoke or seen her for 2 weeks.Is she long gone or do i try again being friends and try n work my way back in?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started happening more n more so we decide to go on a break, after that (few days) i took her shopping to try and make it up to her n what not. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago she decides to call off the relationship, i wasnt expectin it at all, saying we cant be with each other without arguing etc which was probably true but it could of been resolved the fact is we just spent way too much time with each other, even bought up thati had a hangover the day we went shoppin even tho i woke up to go at 10 and didnt get in til 6 n other little things. To be fair i let go of my pride and everything almost begged her to give me a 2nd chance because i KNOW that things cant work out, wouldnt give me a chance, said she needed her space. Txt her a few times in between asking her to come out for a drink as friends, decided to call that off since being friends isnt gna work. She said she needs hers space, havent seen/spoke or seen her for 2 weeks.Is she long gone or do i try again being friends and try n work my way back in?
Fail 1Fail 2Fail 3Leave her. Get rid of every trace.You'll learn from this. Every man does. Well, most do.The break should have been your cue to get out as fast as possible.She's not interested. She wasn't months before you went on your break.

^^^ ur so, rhymes with pinnaclebut yh, leave love let it come bk 2 u, if its real it always will...u took her V, she wants 2 spread her wings so let her fly off and 'breathe'obviously ur hurting, by rights she is ur wife but the world is strongly contaminated so u should exhale on this 1, see it 4 more than something u can just win back with gifts and tokens

Allow her & move on.
Ok long story short, was with my gf for about a year n a half was seeing her for about a year nothing serious but was with her for about 7 months
Still trying to get my head around this
out of the whole period a year was casual the rest was serious...
Yeah, worded it better than me. But it was both our 1st serious relationship aswel.

You seem to clingy tbhGive her spaceIf she does not contact you in the next 2 weeks keep it movingJust because you do not go back out not stopping it from happening one dayThe last thing she probably wants right now is you texting her over and over again, give her space to breath and assess the situationPerhaps she wants to experience other guys seeing as you were first and wants to find out if the grass is greener on the other side.

She feels like your smothering her.
yepalso she was a good girl that f*cked you first and only you but now she is thinking what would something else with someone else feel likenatural progression and though it hurts it would be stupid and selfish of you to expect her to not do this as a woman MUST have experiences elsewhere for them to learn what they need to learn. This may not suit our agenda but its just life so let her go fam it hurts and we know how you feel but there are many many many MANY other women out there for you to go tru before you settle so my advice is to enjoy it and live ya life like t.i and rihanna.this time next year when you got bare woman and had bare other experiences you wont care much bout this these are the things you have yet to do f*ck A CHINY WOMANf*ck AN OLDER WOMANHAVE A 3SOMEf*ck A MARRIED WOMANGO NAPAGET A GIRL TO GIVE YA HEAD WHILE YA DRIVINGthe list goes on and make no mistake she has a list too so do ya thing and keep it moving

Just started happening more n more so we decide to go on a break, after that (few days) i took her shopping to try and make it up to her n what not. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago she decides to call off the relationship, i wasnt expectin it at all, saying we cant be with each other without arguing etc which was probably true but it could of been resolved the fact is we just spent way too much time with each other, even bought up thati had a hangover the day we went shoppin even tho i woke up to go at 10 and didnt get in til 6 n other little things. To be fair i let go of my pride and everything almost begged her to give me a 2nd chance because i KNOW that things cant work out, wouldnt give me a chance, said she needed her space. Txt her a few times in between asking her to come out for a drink as friends, decided to call that off since being friends isnt gna work. She said she needs hers space, havent seen/spoke or seen her for 2 weeks.Is she long gone or do i try again being friends and try n work my way back in?
Fail 1Fail 2Fail 3Leave her. Get rid of every trace.You'll learn from this. Every man does. Well, most do.The break should have been your cue to get out as fast as possible.She's not interested. She wasn't months before you went on your break.
To be honest. Move on swiftly g.

"We spent near enough every day together" - This is one of the most disastrous mistakes young inexperienced couples make, the more you see of something, the lower it's value. Within the first 2 to 3 years of a relationship, keep your meets to a maximum of 3 to 4 times a week and even if you aint doing sh*t, avoid for 2 weeks sometimes, tell them your at your sisters house in kent. Anything to keep a little distance gives you times to think and strategize and most importantly, MISS EACH OTHER. "lets just say we were close almost like best friends." - With that mentality, things failed from the minute you mixed your relationship with friendship. Yeah it's cool to be like me and wife be chilling like buddies but don't enforce it, many a man have let their relationship deteriorate because they implemented the best friends things, it's cute at first, sucks at last."i really thought that things weren't going to end" - With that mentality my friend you were doomed to fail from the gate, always enter relationships with one handcuff cuffed to reality that things end way more frequent than they start. Especially with relationships, you need to enter them knowing the possibility of it ending is 50/50 and in order to make it last you have to put in 100% work, from both parties, but so many factors contribute to the death of a relationship"we decide to go on a break" - NO NO NO, you mean She decided to go on a break and you agreed because your hopes were that you would both return to each other. Let me tell you something my friend, when a woman suggests a break, no matter how convincing she is that it's just a space break, IT f*ck*ng ISN'T. She had met a newer, funnier, better guy, they may not have been f*ck*ng, but they certainly have been doing a lot of talking. She thought the grass is greener. Classic case of Monkey got a new toy so f*ck the other older one. This happened to me before so i know personally. But I'm a fair person and I'll give it a half way shot that perhaps you both sat down and decided."i took her shopping to try and make it up to her n what not." - TOO MUCH, you did not need to take her shopping or buy her f*ck all, she was 50% of the petty arguments, she was the other party that argued so why should you who had 50% involvement put in 100% rekindling? MAJOR FAIL THERE. You bought her new sh*t that she will wear for other guys to lust over. CLASSIC AGAIN, happened to me, i bought her perfumes, shoes, tops the whole lot and i felt good inside because i thought i had made an effort that would see returns, boy was i wrong, christmas day i found out she had been talking to another guy for 2months solid. Tarnished my soul. So once a persons mind is made up, its tough.As for begging her bro, you were just digging your already 6 foot deep grave a little deeper right down to 8 foot so there's no climbing out. As much as the chick flick movies praise a guy who begs for love, the reality is the opposite. By begging her you devalued your self, made yourself seem worthless to some degree, and made your self look dependent on her.We all make mistakes.

first thing i golla say is chin up.. ur going through the motions and this situation will make a man of uthe pain was shinin through in ur post and im sorry to say, she has gone!! she wanted the break to breathe (aka explore other options) and u havent given her the space.. u took her shopping (beggin it), txtin her fone (beggin it).. mate ur said u let go of ur pride, this is a NO NO.. pride counts for alot and by giving it up, u as a male are being submissive to ur woman when an the very least it should be a level playing field..if ur one wish is granted and u do get her back at the very least KNOW that she has been with at least one other person.. for this u cannot be mad cos u agreed to the break.. leave her alone if shes to come back, she'll come back on her own.. u cant pursuade her, an even if u could would u really want to have to convince her to be with u or would u rather her be with u cos she actually wants to be?its hard right now.. but like i said keep ya head up and keep it moving.. i wont say play the field cos its not for everyone all i can say thats constructive is do whats best for u and kno that ur heart ache will pass

"We spent near enough every day together" - This is one of the most disastrous mistakes young inexperienced couples make, the more you see of something, the lower it's value. Within the first 2 to 3 years of a relationship, keep your meets to a maximum of 3 to 4 times a week and even if you aint doing sh*t, avoid for 2 weeks sometimes, tell them your at your sisters house in kent. Anything to keep a little distance gives you times to think and strategize and most importantly, MISS EACH OTHER. "lets just say we were close almost like best friends." - With that mentality, things failed from the minute you mixed your relationship with friendship. Yeah it's cool to be like me and wife be chilling like buddies but don't enforce it, many a man have let their relationship deteriorate because they implemented the best friends things, it's cute at first, sucks at last."i really thought that things weren't going to end" - With that mentality my friend you were doomed to fail from the gate, always enter relationships with one handcuff cuffed to reality that things end way more frequent than they start. Especially with relationships, you need to enter them knowing the possibility of it ending is 50/50 and in order to make it last you have to put in 100% work, from both parties, but so many factors contribute to the death of a relationship"we decide to go on a break" - NO NO NO, you mean She decided to go on a break and you agreed because your hopes were that you would both return to each other. Let me tell you something my friend, when a woman suggests a break, no matter how convincing she is that it's just a space break, IT f*ck*ng ISN'T. She had met a newer, funnier, better guy, they may not have been f*ck*ng, but they certainly have been doing a lot of talking. She thought the grass is greener. Classic case of Monkey got a new toy so f*ck the other older one. This happened to me before so i know personally. But I'm a fair person and I'll give it a half way shot that perhaps you both sat down and decided."i took her shopping to try and make it up to her n what not." - TOO MUCH, you did not need to take her shopping or buy her f*ck all, she was 50% of the petty arguments, she was the other party that argued so why should you who had 50% involvement put in 100% rekindling? MAJOR FAIL THERE. You bought her new sh*t that she will wear for other guys to lust over. CLASSIC AGAIN, happened to me, i bought her perfumes, shoes, tops the whole lot and i felt good inside because i thought i had made an effort that would see returns, boy was i wrong, christmas day i found out she had been talking to another guy for 2months solid. Tarnished my soul. So once a persons mind is made up, its tough.As for begging her bro, you were just digging your already 6 foot deep grave a little deeper right down to 8 foot so there's no climbing out. As much as the chick flick movies praise a guy who begs for love, the reality is the opposite. By begging her you devalued your self, made yourself seem worthless to some degree, and made your self look dependent on her.We all make mistakes.
strong postalso i think faceoff mite have said earlier you are on a listthese days women treat relationship like a sexual cv if yr the first ther is at least 8 ltr and 20 more casual affair more on that list or she will feel cheated out of a desperate house lifesorry to be harsh but you wer her newspaper round and now shes ready for a job at sainsburysbest thing u can do is talk yr way into a job at a used car dealershipps im not talking about an actual job im saying link some of these hoes main