Hypothetical Question?

Frank Furta

Just say you won 5 mil on the lottery, would you actually sort your friends and famo out? cos me personally i would just chuck my old dear a mil and be on my way f*ck friends, i ask this cos the question popped up the other day basically evryone was on some proper generous thing, but if push come to shove i highly doubt alot people would actually part with any.

i'd sort my fam and friends out, but they would have 2 w8all that shits going str8 in a savings acount 1st for 5years 2 make a nice profit then i'd start 2 share some outtbh with 5m i would still only want a avarage size house, nothing 2 big and a fairly decent cari would spend alot of it on holidays and for my future kids

Guest WAVESURFER

I'd help out my family first, cause some of them could really use the money. Plus it's always family first IMO.Then depending on how much I had left, I'd possibly give some of my friends a little something.Actually, I'd probably just buy them some nice stuff, maybe take a big group of them on holiday or something, rather than just giving them money.I'd give the poorest ones some money though.

i would give some to family and A friendwhats nuts is that i would hesitate more to give it to my family>>>>>my family with moneywould get spent on unnecessary sh*t
Like an iron in the shower and them kinda f*ckries there.

my fam have all had a meeting about who wants wht bascialy if anyone wins.. depends on the amt.mums mortgage is paid off so she doesnt want much..she wants to build a children's home in bbdos and thailanddad wants a flat in dubai..and them to travel 1st class on a trip round asiabuy bro a house and a car-+ 50-100k in da bank.. same for sissort out my cuz and his education for life-house and some trust fund sh*tfew of the extended fam (depending on the amt won) will get a lil bit.. if over £5m wonif less..then they wont get to know abt itbasiclaly if i won £5m.. i'd still have bout 2.5m or more for to keepand f*ck it.. if i won £100m im still keeping £80m