COD:MW2 first details.

Faisal

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gives me joke the amount of people in here talkin reckless about what they are gonna do with certain guns when this comes outBut are the same guys in here saying they've sold the game/put it down after 2 weeks when really its because they cant even grasp the simplicity of aiming at someone

if its "true" how can they not leave the g3 in there :/but yeah played cod4 last nite, still such a big game, so jumped on waw and is just terrible now2 months of waw and i was bored, hopefully the leaked info isnt tru n that there is some decent sh*t*i swear they took out veichals on WaW? playin last nite n saw no tanks ...

Vehicles kill the game. Tanks can rake a shitload of easy kills and piss everyone off in WaW.If it's a vehicle strictly for transport then maybe. But if for firepower then it's long.
co-signedor they need to make them weakerman i hope some of that info is true

Vehicles kill the game. Tanks can rake a shitload of easy kills and piss everyone off in WaW.If it's a vehicle strictly for transport then maybe. But if for firepower then it's long.
co-signedor they need to make them weakerman i hope some of that info is true
Simple, gonna have to be a straight road side bomb tip in the game on Levels where they have Tanks.

Gives me joke the amount of people in here talkin reckless about what they are gonna do with certain guns when this comes outBut are the same guys in here saying they've sold the game/put it down after 2 weeks when really its because they cant even grasp the simplicity of aiming at someone
wat happened wiv cod4 and my donsber man shot it den wanted it backda f*ck