Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

superstition's safe and all dat, but all these gifs and photoshop images, i just dont find em funny at all
das cos ur pissed u failed ur law degree. no body else but u and ur fam cares. live ur life let others live theirs or kill urself.
LMFAO. Such a f*ck*ng random answer. Probably only funny because I didn't know. Or is this not true. Can't trust them faggits.

superstition's safe and all dat, but all these gifs and photoshop images, i just dont find em funny at all
das cos ur pissed u failed ur law degree. no body else but u and ur fam cares. live ur life let others live theirs or kill urself.
LMFAO. Such a f*ck*ng random answer. Probably only funny because I didn't know. Or is this not true. Can't trust them faggits.
It's not true. I've never even done a law degree. :D

and feel kinda sorry for the guy
Why?My kevlar vest is protecting me from the sends.
Because i got the impression you are quite shook after what happened and asked a genuine question and the forum took your thread for a snoop thread
Yeah but out of all the people who tried to send how many do you reckon have really been in a life threatening situation?

Thats not exactly life threatening
this is a very stupid commentin this day and age the way things are - gettin a knife pulled on u espesh by a stranger is a def a life threatening situation.bare man in this thread tryna go on like they've experienced much worse and their still gully.but that said buying a stab proof vest after getting a knife pulled out on u in the ends is a lil excessive.

Thats not exactly life threatening
this is a very stupid commentin this day and age the way things are - gettin a knife pulled on u espesh by a stranger is a def a life threatening situation.bare man in this thread tryna go on like they've experienced much worse and their still gully.but that said buying a stab proof vest after getting a knife pulled out on u in the ends is a lil excessive.
c/sthat was a good post.

@ thread starter, if you really fear for your safety, pm me.Too many people are dying over stupidness, its your life. Protect it how YOU see fit though I think on this ocassion it maybe excessive. Still, you just never know.