"Banned From Where? Have You Been Smokin Crack"

anelka

For sure, but thats not the way to max potential in these type of vids. Come on, the HH game is WWE, you think The Rock and Steve Austin would have got to the top with sh*t promos like this? Its not neccessarily who speaks the truth, because both guys claim to be speaking the truth so how do you make the distinction? Thats right, the one who has the entertainment factor. Freakey wasnt even there yet he had people believing the sh*t he spewed cos he was jokes.These man need to up their intimidation factor and stop sounding like victims, well Mega anyway
You dont know what your talking about still. Once you leave a click you have to keep it real and smart.Cos the last rapper to leave a click and talk greasy was Max B, Max ONLY gets away with it cos his situation is so real, and he such the underdog and anybody with a brain knows Jim is the f*cked up guy so the fans support him. But from the industry who of power actually has? 50 Cent & Jadakiss (both once in a similar situation), everybody else powerful hasnt really cared.After that it was Jae Hood... Where did it get him? No where, excepted banned everywhere and used as a pawn.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know dem man got dirt on Juelz, they should have something ready for release, do a 50 & expose Juelz for what he is. Use the buzz & make more money. If anything they should have just put out the first part of the video, the second part wasn't needed imo. Short & sweet would have a better impact as I know dem man ain't into this video chatting/dissing back & forth.

Rephan was locked up when this was done, and no that wasn't me either.
Blood are you sure that wasn't Rephan? Remember I can always check lolAnyway, I know it wasn't you talking but could be the cameraman?I also know there were 2 other people (maybe more) behind the camera & one of them didn't look like Rephan so you maybe right.

Blood are you sure that wasn't Rephan? Remember I can always check lolAnyway, I know it wasn't you talking but could be the cameraman?I also know there were 2 other people (maybe more) behind the camera & one of them didn't look like Rephan so you maybe right.
Positive Rephan wasnt on road until Friday, infact was it Thursday. Either way he wasnt there.

lol @ they dont talk greaze properlyi dont beleive they were actually attempting to talk greaze tbhwether or not a man puts extra bass in his voice waves his arms up and down aggressively or points menacingly while staring into the camera lensit doesnt make what he has to say more real than it actually is
real talkthey got their point across, didn't come on a hype, just told it how it is.

Positive Rephan wasnt on road until Friday, infact was it Thursday. Either way he wasnt there.
Confirmed. It wasn't Rephan but man sounds so like him.

I know dem man got dirt on Juelz, they should have something ready for release, do a 50 & expose Juelz for what he is. Use the buzz & make more money. If anything they should have just put out the first part of the video, the second part wasn't needed imo. Short & sweet would have a better impact as I know dem man ain't into this video chatting/dissing back & forth.
who ru suppose to be about ill check u washed rapper from 2004

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:Ask about me. In the mean time sorry you don't know sh*t which has clearly manifested into insults brought on by negative thoughts/emotions of me.All you need to know is when it comes to certain things in music, I can talk direct to the people involved where as you? Well, lulz & speculation is you.

:rofl:Ask about me. In the mean time sorry you don't know sh*t which has clearly manifested into insults brought on by negative thoughts/emotions of me.All you need to know is when it comes to certain things in music, I can talk direct to the people involved where as you? Well, lulz & speculation is you.
lol u absolute prick

GREAT NOW WE GOT GODDAZ ON THIS CLOAK AND DAGGER BULLSHIT.EITHER SPILL THE BEANS OR f*ck OFF.
:/Cloak? Dagger? Bullshit?I don't know about you but if I want to know something & I can get it directly from the source, I will. It's not my place to spill the beans.Allow directing your emotional outbursts my way because you want to know sh*t but your just a customer/consumer.Wait!

GREAT NOW WE GOT GODDAZ ON THIS CLOAK AND DAGGER BULLSHIT.EITHER SPILL THE BEANS OR f*ck OFF.
:/Cloak? Dagger? Bullshit?I don't know about you but if I want to know something & I can get it directly from the source, I will. It's not my place to spill the beans.Allow directing your emotional outbursts my way because you want to know sh*t but your just a customer/consumer.Wait!
SHUT UP YOU sh*t c*nt.

lol did 001 Just say that they dont have no swagger....so the first thing man looks at when he watches them videos on worldstar if they have swagger or not..smh.
:unsure: +
clip was too long and a bit tiresome but they got it all out in the end, and i'm glad they didits a shame they dont have any charisma or confidance infront of the camera thothats why these guys need some better direction regarding these sort of viralsits all there content wise but they jus have no delivery
/convo

well done u get a logo-bluepeter-badge.gifand a digestive_biscuit.jpgEnjoy.

lool @ do u know sas...i remember at one point people used to argue whose the next emcee and goddaz wud come up in convo...up the collab G niggas are questioning ure juice levels !
:lol:f*ck them, I don't need to prove myself. Offering proof is pointless so like always, I'll leave them to it.Most Vipers are most/proper happy in lies in whatever form. The truth of some members like myself CAN NEVER be true because they've painted some fabricated version of me. As soon as they read my name 'f*ck that fake c*nt', 'His a prick', 'His any FOB', 'f*ck that can't speak/talk/write English properly d*ck head' etc. . .