"Banned From Where? Have You Been Smokin Crack"

anelka

BRUV IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, SING, SPEAK INGLISH OR RAP."In the mean time sorry you don't know sh*t which has clearly manifested into insults brought on by negative thoughts/emotions of me.All you need to know is when it comes to certain things in music, I can talk direct to the people involved where as you? Well, lulz & speculation is you."HOW CAN YOU WRITE?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddaz u bufooncan't actually believe u decided to try an one up TF on the d*ckhead levelsu kno SAS? :lol: who else u kno?don't chat rubbish cos i'm not no bin.
:huh: Nah, your not a bin. Your one of dem fortnightly rubbish trucks & its defo collection day.---You can tell alot about a person by what he/she says about others with no ounce of foundation than what he/she says about themselves.

Goddaz u bufooncan't actually believe u decided to try an one up TF on the d*ckhead levelsu kno SAS? :lol: who else u kno?don't chat rubbish cos i'm not no bin.
:huh: Nah, your not a bin. Your one of dem fortnightly rubbish trucks & its defo collection day.---You can tell alot about a person by what he/she says about others with no ounce of foundation than what he/she says about themselves.
Dem ones were u shouldnt have reply and kept it easy.Now u just look desperate.----------------Now playing: Max B - Cops Come Runninvia FoxyTunes

BRUV IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IF YOU CAN READ, WRITE, SING, SPEAK INGLISH OR RAP."In the mean time sorry you don't know sh*t which has clearly manifested into insults brought on by negative thoughts/emotions of me.All you need to know is when it comes to certain things in music, I can talk direct to the people involved where as you? Well, lulz & speculation is you."HOW CAN YOU WRITE?
:/I didn't know this was an exam/formal setting. :arrow:
Its not even that serious tbhIts just a ting where certain man dont know when to behave rationally like its not possible for you to phone a next man
C/sBut I didn't call 'a next man' though. I called Mayhem. Infact, I accidently called dem mans mother first then she told them & Mayhem called me back.Lol, f*ck it. I'll end here & leave you mans to it.

Its not even that serious tbhIts just a ting where certain man dont know when to behave rationally like its not possible for you to phone a next man
C/sBut I didn't call 'a next man' though. I called Mayhem. Infact, I accidently called dem mans mother first then she told them & Mayhem called me back.Lol, f*ck it. I'll end here & leave you mans to it.
pmsl/*cringe*

swear thats rephan behind the cameralol @ they dont talk greaze properlyi dont beleive they were actually attempting to talk greaze tbhwether or not a man puts extra bass in his voice waves his arms up and down aggressively or points menacingly while staring into the camera lensit doesnt make what he has to say more real than it actually is
see/ess

YOU ARE QUITE DUMB THOUGH INNIT.I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOUR PUNCTUATION, SPELLING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.YOUR BRAGGING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO CALL THEM MAN CAUSE YOU "CAN TALK DIRECT TO THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WHERE AS YOU?"LOL MAKE YOU FEEL BIG ONLINE DOES IT???LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW YOUR CALLING THEM MAN'S MUM.HOLD THE PAGE PEOPLE HE'S CALLING S.A.S' MUM.

you didnt understand ANY of my post did you?don't chat rubbish cos i'm not no binlol

You phoned Mayhem's mother because you was so desperate to find out the latest info on this beefI'm the one thats amazed right now
Nah you got it twisted. I think he meant was he was supposed to call Mayhem, but cos he knows them on a personal level, he accidentally called the mum (maybe it was the house phone), she told Mayhem then Mayhem called him backI think that was his intention

You phoned Mayhem's mother because you was so desperate to find out the latest info on this beefI'm the one thats amazed right now
Nah you got it twisted. I think he meant was he was supposed to call Mayhem, but cos he knows them on a personal level, he accidentally called the mum (maybe it was the house phone), she told Mayhem then Mayhem called him backI think that was his intention
I already knew this is what probably happened but my explanation sounded funnier so I was gonna run with that for a whileBut its too late now cause you ruined it, thanks.

I already knew this is what probably happened but my explanation sounded funnier so I was gonna run with that for a whileBut its too late now cause you ruined it, thanks.
Woops. Guess the joke flew over my head. My bad

Guest Logster
Woops. Guess the joke flew over my head. My bad
lol at this exchangeIn fact, LOL @ the whole topic.

PMSL.