"Banned From Where? Have You Been Smokin Crack"

anelka

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.. this niggas 27?swear wen hey ma came out in like 02 this nigga was 18?
i alwyas wondered about that barand i always fort he wos chatting sh*ti remeber in the vid he couldnt get in the club cos he wos underagesanatana is just a fake guy really

wait.. this niggas 27?swear wen hey ma came out in like 02 this nigga was 18?
Juelz SantanaBirth name LaRon Louis JamesBorn February 18, 1982 (1982-02-18) (age 27)So explain why....TBH when he wrote the verse and when the song came out can create space, I'll give him that and age limit is 21 in States.

Guest Triple XXX

yea but thats a 2 year discrepency bruvi know bout the 21 ting, but man clearly said "im 18 and live a crazy life"even Soulja Boy changes up his sh*t before releaseon this he says 17on album he says 18

Guest PROFIT2
Them man aint got no swagger. They dont talk greez properly imo cos they just end up sounding like victims. Edit: thats MegaStill cant tell the difference but I'm feeling one of them twos jacket. Edit its MayhemAnyhow thats TF in the background, he sounds like Semtex.
LMAO this made me crease...how you contradicting yourself like that in the same post?smh anyway videos been removed guess juelz made the call...where else can i see the vid?

lol @ they dont talk greaze properlyi dont beleive they were actually attempting to talk greaze tbhwether or not a man puts extra bass in his voice waves his arms up and down aggressively or points menacingly while staring into the camera lensit doesnt make what he has to say more real than it actually is
real talkthey got their point across, didn't come on a hype, just told it how it is.
Tbh/Lol @ Goddaz

Them man aint got no swagger. They dont talk greez properly imo cos they just end up sounding like victims. Edit: thats MegaStill cant tell the difference but I'm feeling one of them twos jacket. Edit its MayhemAnyhow thats TF in the background, he sounds like Semtex.
LMAO this made me crease...how you contradicting yourself like that in the same post?smh anyway videos been removed guess juelz made the call...where else can i see the vid?
Swagger isnt store bought IMO. And Lenny, you didnt think so? Fair enough, you have YOUR *KEYWORD HERE* OPINION. Abaat nonesense. It isnt a factual discussion. /convoSwear this room is mad pathetic.