Sign in to follow this  
n/a

If everyone is fit

with everyone fit theres alot of talent but not enough spacesout of interest who would your midfield /attack bewhat comboMidfieldersDiabyRosickyNasriWalcottCescDenilsonSongArshavinWilshireWalcottAttackersRVPBendtnerVelaEduardo

Whenever I look at our midfield I wonder how many of these talented players can be there at a time,. RVPRosicky Arshavin Walcott Nasri Fabregas

^^^lol at there being no defensive/holdin midfielder------Ed------AdeArsh-----------------Nas--------Fab--------------------------Song-----

^^^lol at there being no defensive/holdin midfielder------Ed------AdeArsh-----------------Nas--------Fab--------------------------Song-----
This.RVP to start with until Eduardo proves too clinical to leave out the starting 11.Rosicky in for Nasri depending on if he ever gets back to his old self(starting to worry about that)

my bad forgot adebayorguess it depends who were playinbutpersonally i wouldnt have rosicky even if fully fit, i prefer the way nasri nd arshavin playnd id like to see if we can do a 4- 3 -3 nd get arshavin further forward, nd nasri more central

-----------------ADE-----------------------------------ANDREY----------SICKNOTE-------CESC--------NASRI-------------------SONG---------------personally just feel that would be more effective cos rvp isnt a lone striker n likes to drop off 2nd team----------RVP--------------------ADE-----------------------ANDREY----------------------------------THEO----------------------SONG--------CESC-----------

sh*t gonna have to leave sum1 sik out. at home id do this.---------------------------ADE-------------------------------------ARSHAVIN----------------NASRI------------------VAN P------------------------------DIABY--------CESC---------------------------THEn we still got man like theo n rosicky and eduardo to come in.

-----------------ADE-----------------------------------ANDREY----------SICKNOTE-------CESC--------NASRI-------------------SONG---------------personally just feel that would be more effective cos rvp isnt a lone striker n likes to drop off 2nd team----------RVP--------------------ADE-----------------------ANDREY----------------------------------THEO----------------------SONG--------CESC-----------
u rate song innit. he's ok ya get me but hs proper slow could never score a goal like diabys.

lol @ any1 who trusts diaby to shield the back 4-------------Ed----------------------------Bendy---------------Arsh/Nas-----------------Nas/Arsh/Nas--------Fab-----------------------------------Song-------------

------Ed------Ade/RVPArsh-----------------Nas--------Fab--------------------Diaby/Song-----

i was mullin this over inn my brainbox the other dayi think---------ADE----EDUARDOARSH----FAB-------SONG-------NASRIOR--------------ADE---------ARSHNASRI----------FAB--------THEO--------------SONG