Streets Selected DVD Trailer

TF S4DK

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way did I just witness this. Are these goons really that stupid? I swear the director or whoever is filming this is slyly taking the piss out of these idiots. Basically highlighting how ignorant and narrow minded they are. The final 10 seconds of the video clinched it for me, how are you going to talk about politics on camera and bring up something so impractical. It's also the way how they're bare faced about it as well, glimpsed some bait old skool Mitchell Brook faces felt to cringe.I'll see how this pans out.

These niggas need to get a f*ck*ng job and do something decent with their lives...I swear black Londoners give black ppl around the country a bad look.
Streetz Selected Dvd Is A Documentary Showing How The Streets Are In London And Birmingham. The Intention Of The Dvd Is To Bring Awareness On How It Is In The Streets But To Also Showcase The Talent Coming From The Streets. After Watching This Dvd Awareness Will Be Brought To Bring A Positive Decision Of Staying Away From Gang Life And Streets.Streetz Selected Is In No Way Glamourising The Street Life But Is Making Awareness.Its Time For A Change In The Streets

These niggas need to get a f*ck*ng job and do something decent with their lives...I swear black Londoners give black ppl around the country a bad look.
Streetz Selected Dvd Is A Documentary Showing How The Streets Are In London And Birmingham. The Intention Of The Dvd Is To Bring Awareness On How It Is In The Streets But To Also Showcase The Talent Coming From The Streets. After Watching This Dvd Awareness Will Be Brought To Bring A Positive Decision Of Staying Away From Gang Life And Streets.Streetz Selected Is In No Way Glamourising The Street Life But Is Making Awareness.Its Time For A Change In The Streets
I don't care i'm from West Brom... when we look in the papers or news what do we see?Another black teenager has been shot or stabbed in London 80% of the time it's about London.. Not anywhere else.

Guest WAVESURFER
I don't care i'm from West Brom... when we look in the papers or news what do we see?Another black teenager has been shot or stabbed in London 80% of the time it's about London.. Not anywhere else.
I see yr point, but all that happens is the black youths around England just end up copying what's going on in London.So really, you're all as bad as each other.

its not black people in london like its every nigger its a small percentagebut they cast the whole race with the same brushsame thing goes with youths in general get blamed for shitload of stuff when in fact they r a small percentage of the problem like I found out this intresting fact when I was visiting YOT in lambeth the other week that there are actually more youth doing VOLENTRY work than are in gangs would that ever be reported?

its not black people in london like its every nigger its a small percentagebut they cast the whole race with the same brushsame thing goes with youths in general get blamed for shitload of stuff when in fact they r a small percentage of the problem like I found out this intresting fact when I was visiting YOT in lambeth the other week that there are actually more youth doing VOLENTRY work than are in gangs would that ever be reported?
I like what you did there.. i said the same thing a few months bk.. and i got told i was trying to separate myself from the black race and i hate balck ppl... I see what your saying though..the point is Niggas especially the ones in London are making blacks look bad in London & outside London ,so what i don't understand is why the black boys on here are glorifying this bullshit.