Streets Selected DVD Trailer

TF S4DK

just lolman might well of said"f*ck DEM SNITCHES INIT *HOLDS SHOTGUN TO CAMERA* U KNO WHERE WE ARE..**SAYS ESTATE HERE** ...ASK FOR *TAG NAME HERE* AND SEE IF I DONT KILL YOU BRUV...ITS NUFFIN FOR ME TO KILL MAN...TALKING LIKE I AINT DONE IT BEFORE"wait wut.
loool initthese guys are wasting money making time

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This summer is gonna be hot still
Not gonna lie that looks f*ckin ard
big up the hackney goons keeping sh*t real 2 floors deep
And i'm not even on about this topic aswell i'm on about it in general.. Topics like London Gangs and stuff are f*ck*ng disgusting man.. and then its the same niggaz that are in the topic saying BANG BANG N18 BANG BANG SW7 or whatever ... brisc you can't be telling me gang culture doesn't get glorified on here because if you are trying to tell me that.. your talking a whole lot of f*ck*ng fufu man

UK YOUTH CULTURE >>>>I SAW A DOCU IN SWEDEN AND NORWAY THEY PLAY ONLINE GAMES & SPORTSIN USA THEY DO SKATEBOARDING N TINGIN AUSTRALIA THEY DO SURFINGIN JAPAN/CHINA ETC THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMESIN UK THEY SHANK BANG AND SHOT
:/like there's no shanking or shotting in the usa
in the usa they do skateboarding on half pipes and sh*t bled tony hawks

UK YOUTH CULTURE >>>>I SAW A DOCU IN SWEDEN AND NORWAY THEY PLAY ONLINE GAMES & SPORTSIN USA THEY DO SKATEBOARDING N TINGIN AUSTRALIA THEY DO SURFINGIN JAPAN/CHINA ETC THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMESIN UK THEY SHANK BANG AND SHOT
do u no what i meannd australia

every country has its social problems its because u dont live in sweeden, japan, australia u dont know wa gwarn etc coz it has no need to be repotedbecause if you was to show certain next heads about uk they would be oblvious to this gang tingI know in australia them aussies and lebonese are fully on this gang war ting when i worked at hackney council worked with one aussie girl she would not stop cussing the lebbos

Why these man waving shotty around on dvd and talking about snitches.SMH at everything in that vid

And i'm not even on about this topic aswell i'm on about it in general.. Topics like London Gangs and stuff are f*ck*ng disgusting man.. and then its the same niggaz that are in the topic saying BANG BANG N18 BANG BANG SW7 or whatever ... brisc you can't be telling me gang culture doesn't get glorified on here because if you are trying to tell me that.. your talking a whole lot of f*ck*ng fufu man
Where has anyone said bang bang n18 or bang bang sw7?

Stillshould be a good watchfor many reasons

Where has anyone said bang bang n18 or bang bang sw7?
shut up man... can't you read

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol:

<_< this guy is lost

Bruv, I just think the DVD looks interesting. There isnt some science or glorification behind it; I watch things to be entertained and this looks like it will do the job. The only person bigging it up was mad vybz, but in the original comment about the flats he was cussin south London so thats invalid.Please check and try again

BANG BANG SW7 U KNOW LMFAS[DIA;SLDJASKL;DJKLASD\AL'KCJZXCI SWEAR SW7 IS KNIGHTSBRIDGE THO FAMLOLBANG BANG HARRODS GANG AL FAYED IS ODT CUZ