Marcus Nasty On MC Tracks

Guest faze .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog T is cool, but after i heard that track i was like, rude boy whats wrong with you.Versitile.. lets not even go there, the guy has 20 birthday raves a year and everyone still gets sucked in.Money!
this is wot gets me the most vex, the amount of bookings he gets makes me sick. in regards to dog t he is cool as a host i respect him, but he failed hard with that tune.

Tipper = the host.The hypocricity in that quote is alot though, like the same don't apply to grime djs.TBH, I don't like this uk funky stuff because:1. It is to mellow for me2. It is crap to mix (not hard compared to old house stuff or american stuff or varied, It would bore the hell out of me, not being able to be experimental on the decks)3. Production is poor and lacks energy in the beats

TBH Tipper, I don't see why you don't give guys tips, sure, like everyone you would want to get the most bookings to live your life, but if you see certain things a gwan so, you should address it, especially if you're cool with that person.Just giving you some advice, alittle "You would be sick if you focused on hosting more" type lyricals can be seen as a minor thing, but could make a major difference. And if they see you as one of the starters, then they will most likely listen to you.

Tipper = the host.The hypocricity in that quote is alot though, like the same don't apply to grime djs.TBH, I don't like this uk funky stuff because:1. It is to mellow for me2. It is crap to mix (not hard compared to old house stuff or american stuff or varied, It would bore the hell out of me, not being able to be experimental on the decks)3. Production is poor and lacks energy in the beats
But if that was aimed at tippa though then youve just depicted everythin the circle dont play (minus the mellowness)..& to what Dubby said, here's the lineup for that:
Here is my line up for the westwood tv show:Mc's/hosts rankin, hlc, coldsteps, sparks & kie, skepta, frisco, trilla, asha, mnt, slick don, versatille, riskgo, spidey g, tez kid, dogtanion, viper, ckp, sharky p, creed & psg!22 of the biggest mc's/hosts from 1 genre (garage) and 3 sub-genres(funky, bassline & grime) going back 2 back over the hardest of the hard uk funky in a professional and enjoyable manor for your listening and viewing pleasure!!!!(this will be done over a period of 2 hours with no more than 4-5 mc's/hosts in the room at any one time) everybody is confirmed and im just waiting on a date from westwood so hold tight!!!!!!
:unsure:

so everything hes just said is invalid?
I could of told you this from when Marcus Nasty played Liverpool 2 weeks ago and played quite a few mc tracks in his shitty 20 min set. (was supposed to be an hr set, but it got cut short cos the crowd werent on it at all). Hold tight man like BIG T who came on after him n saved the dance!The scene in general is full of shitty man who failed in grime.

TBH Tipper, I don't see why you don't give guys tips, sure, like everyone you would want to get the most bookings to live your life, but if you see certain things a gwan so, you should address it, especially if you're cool with that person.Just giving you some advice, alittle "You would be sick if you focused on hosting more" type lyricals can be seen as a minor thing, but could make a major difference. And if they see you as one of the starters, then they will most likely listen to you.
I hear that, and at first i was.. but now im not.cause these cunts see it as money is to be made from it, so they dont care whats right, or wrong.. they care about the fame and money.. and that you cant change ones midset from.. evil f*ckers lol

I hear that, and at first i was.. but now im not.cause these cunts see it as money is to be made from it, so they dont care whats right, or wrong.. they care about the fame and money.. and that you cant change ones midset from.. evil f*ckers lol
TBH, I think the exact same for the DJs tbh.Marcus Nasty included, also Geenus & people you can associate to bandwagoning.Like I have said day after day, this came about after the cure & cause, money can be made. Them guys were playing any type of house and calling it funky house, along with most GRIME djs, then certain tunes dropped and people started sucking that particular style.Wasn't they playing old skool before finding the "house" genre???Anyway, yeah I hear what you say about the mcs, but you need to admit it's the same for djs too!!! Most of these people probably only like alittle bit of the music and will only listen to it if they are on radio or doing a set.LOL @ the invalidness just shown.

RNB DJS ARE THE WORSE TO BE FAIR.
Depends still.Still ain't heard of Trevor Nelson playing a few tuness in his set or anything.But tbh, bare djs are like this.But Tipper, how do yu feel about these mc tunes actually making uk funky popular (bandwagon "my friends like it so I'll like it people or white people liking it because it is black)???Like head shoulders, Migrain skank, calm down etc etc, though I think they are sh*t too, but how do you feel???Maybe you could use this to get more people interested, though it would mean the playing of these crap tunes, which I do not agree with. It's f*cked, these heads will go to circle thinking they'll hear migrane skank (and others) all night long.Deep.Just hear bare black heads talking about migrane etc etc, it is bad!!! :(

When he says RnB DJs, I assume he probably means them resident DJ types who are basicaly Disco Daves and will play anything and everything who you see playing for 3 hours for 50-100 pound at ur local 'urban' event.But I still don't understand any of this ill-feeling towards people who are just trying to earn a living. If you don't like it don't support it. I see no positive value in expending your time and energy to actually cuss something.

people ask me vquestions and i give them my view, i dont go out my way to express nothing that dont concern me or my kids.i think the mc teacks are swag to be fair, there killing a scene that aint even breathed yetif people wanna jump on it, then cool.. wont be played in my events though.

people ask me vquestions and i give them my view, i dont go out my way to express nothing that dont concern me or my kids.i think the mc teacks are swag to be fair, there killing a scene that aint even breathed yetif people wanna jump on it, then cool.. wont be played in my events though.
House, as a scene, will last as long as rap.Though, parts of it will, hopefully it is the sh*t parts.