Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

why is the bitch going through my sh*t. i have no facebook, i have no myspace, i dont use msn and have 2 females on there one being a relative. so she feels to go on my msn anyway checking up on me then she says why is so and so on your msn for like i have even been using that sh*t , no trust at all kmt

why is the bitch going through my sh*t. i have no facebook, i have no myspace, i dont use msn and have 2 females on there one being a relative. so she feels to go on my msn anyway checking up on me then she says why is so and so on your msn for like i have even been using that sh*t , no trust at all kmt
That relationshit is on a timer rooboy Shy one sorry to hear that b

That relationshit is on a timer rooboy
its peak stuff reallyi cant understand, well i can, but i dunno what they really gain from thisall that happens is they end up getting themselves gassed for the wrong reasonthat stalking trait aint attractive either...

Guest Lisa Turtle

'Mother knows best'And indeed, as 99.9% of the time, this is trueBut just how the hell am I gonna implement the advice she gave me without seriously hurting someone?Time to bite the bullet.

Yank men need to allow gassing up UK females. Them face to pum antics have certain girl thinking they're direct descendants of Cleopatra.SO GASSED. DUMB c*nt.Well thats my take on it.
:lol:on that subjectthe level of disrespect i've seen tonight was terriblehow can man be outside my yardand some random joonge told my bredrin he couldnt bang but he can eat her pussythe brazeness of it made me just ben up...
Laow it lolHe should have obliged and kicked her in the c*nt

Deep!I'm watching this young dumb and living with mum and think how the f*ck you gonna wife a chick who drinks hard? I know a few bitches like this and they make me feel sick!I'm glad my gurls mild straight edge, because what i see is just bad. And to think i would be on using these bitches.....smh

Well im now single. Whos got bitches for me
There everywhere dargBut this is definitely the right attitude
Being a female do I get the same advice?Trying my best not to say all men are the same...but boi I'm having difficulty
Being a female I say, if you thnik all guys are the same, maybe ur th eproblem bubzsoz xx

If you're sleeping with your chick she is not straight edge.
them heads are ott straight edge like they dont eat meat etc etc but that is extreme and stupid.The core values of looking after herself, not drinking smoking or taking drugs are present so that is cool.Allow your patronising comment though for real and continue giving your best friend head!Disclaimer: All true stories i just said, never lies.

Being a female do I get the same advice?Trying my best not to say all men are the same...but boi I'm having difficulty
Being a female I say, if you thnik all guys are the same, maybe ur th eproblem bubzsoz xx
Did you read what I said correctly 'bubz'?x

Being a female I say, if you thnik all guys are the same, maybe ur the problem bubzsoz xx
Clearly not..What did you say

Being a female I say, if you thnik all guys are the same, maybe ur the problem bubzsoz xx
I'm sayin I didn't come in here ranting and raving that all men are the same because I know that's not trueI'm just saying that even the most 'perfect' men f*ck up. Including the ones you'd least expect it from

I'm sayin I didn't come in here ranting and raving that all men are the same because I know that's not trueI'm just saying that even the most 'perfect' men f*ck up. Including the ones you'd least expect it from
And I was saying girls that do this, usually are the problem themselves Not aimed at u bubz x

And I was saying girls that do this, usually are the problem themselves Not aimed at u bubz x
edit - sure

Guest Flat Ericó
I missed summer, freshers week is me
this is sad...not cos you just broke up with your girl..idc tbhbut saying summers over when august hasnt even startedand it being true>>> england