Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

:angry:Why the f*ck do people feel the need to text when their drunk and type like theyre drunkJust got a text of some girl im f*ckin and i swear it was aload of bollocks, wouldve been like crackin the davinchi code bein able to read that shitSo i text her back with a confused face and sayin what?She texts back (magically it all being perfect this time :D) tryin to start somethin out of it about how im neglectin her and shitGirls need to know their place man

One of my sisters mates used to want to go out with me, my marge and sister were encouraging it but I let it slide. I'm just checking this girl out on facebook and she's crazy. She used to be a model and all sorts.Not even gonna lie I wanna beg her to go out with me on FB chat right now.I'm just using my logic now to convince myself i did the right thing but not following it up after hearing some crazy things about her.to think I could have locked this quiet girl down before she let herself go is sad.

One of my sisters mates used to want to go out with me, my marge and sister were encouraging it but I let it slide. I'm just checking this girl out on facebook and she's crazy. She used to be a model and all sorts.Not even gonna lie I wanna beg her to go out with me on FB chat right now.I'm just using my logic now to convince myself i did the right thing but not following it up after hearing some crazy things about her.to think I could have locked this quiet girl down before she let herself go is sad.
Them ones. Feels for you man.

Remember the Tom Tom that was out to ruin my life? HA! f*ck you bitch! Left your ass in a taxi in Miami! PADOW!Why did it have to take my mum's camera with it!? :D
:D :D :D Now that Tom Tom, will become the bane of a poor, Arab cab driver's life in the 305.
Nah he was Haitian. Saw him later in the week and confronted him but he lied and then lied the next day to the police. Wanted to stomp him out but I didn't go to Miami to get f*cked up by Haitians.He thinks he's clever now. Wait till he gets half way to his destination one day and it tells him he's driving through the Ocean!

some fag in work hotted my canteen comment regarding a certain female in my tabletelling her that I said I would smash her c*nt inshe then confronted me and said 'how nice. you have been here barely a minute I thought u was cooler than the other d*ckheads working here'which resulted in me feeling badf*ck snitches

Remember the Tom Tom that was out to ruin my life? HA! f*ck you bitch! Left your ass in a taxi in Miami! PADOW!Why did it have to take my mum's camera with it!? :D
:D :D :D Now that Tom Tom, will become the bane of a poor, Arab cab driver's life in the 305.
Nah he was Haitian. Saw him later in the week and confronted him but he lied and then lied the next day to the police. Wanted to stomp him out but I didn't go to Miami to get f*cked up by Haitians.He thinks he's clever now. Wait till he gets half way to his destination one day and it tells him he's driving through the Ocean!
LMFAO

some fag in work hotted my canteen comment regarding a certain female in my tabletelling her that I said I would smash her c*nt inshe then confronted me and said 'how nice. you have been here barely a minute I thought u was cooler than the other d*ckheads working here'which resulted in me feeling badf*ck snitches
"smash her c*nt in"wow

"smash her c*nt in"wow
<<<<<<<trusting work collegesi haven't even had to learn this lesson, i just know

She's got barsYou killed yourself with 'smash her c*nt in' though, lol how did you even drop that in a convo to anyone bar your closest spars?

:D