Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Lisa Turtle
my bredrin told me that she must of made some chicken and rice and left it in the fridge at uni...the next day she opened the fridge door and where she put her plate there was a note saying thank you for the chicken and rice.
Would kill for this
U NO DEM 1Z WEN U GO SHOPPING IN UR UNIVERSITIES KITCHENZ ON DIFFERENT LEVELS WID A FOOD STORE CARRIER BAG >>>>DEM GUYS ARE PISSED - NICE FOODS STILL
LOL I know guys that used to do this sh*t, thankfully I wasn't a victim of such behaviour as I was the mother hen.

Yank men need to allow gassing up UK females. Them face to pum antics have certain girl thinking they're direct descendants of Cleopatra.SO GASSED. DUMB c*nt.Well thats my take on it.
:lol:on that subjectthe level of disrespect i've seen tonight was terriblehow can man be outside my yardand some random joonge told my bredrin he couldnt bang but he can eat her pussythe brazeness of it made me just ben up...

f*ck WHOEVER ATE MY APPLE TURNOVER THAT I WAS SAVING
I hope for your sake this was in your house with other immediate family members, not with roomates or even worse in ur work fridge
:lmao:When I had a pro tournament at my house with a few of my friends, I put a cake in the microwave.Sat back down to play and then I look over my shoulder and notice a few of them are missing, :D Then I just hear, where are the forks?'Suddenly clocked they were actually trying to eat my cake :D I dropped the pad, and lunged into the kitchen.Punched 1 of them in the arm and the other was just standing there with a fork in his hand.Had to push him out the way and swipe the bowl off the side.In the end I laughed it off as they hadn't eaten anything but boy ANYHOW they did I'd have switched.Told them straight they are mad to try to steal my food, not even playing.They said EVERYBODY gets jacked for their food and vowed to include me in that. :D
my bredrin told me that she must of made some chicken and rice and left it in the fridge at uni...the next day she opened the fridge door and where she put her plate there was a note saying thank you for the chicken and rice.
tfgghksdkldtlutyyfyyfd;;y;y;urgkskskldfl:lmao: NO WAYMOCKERY
I dont know how people can eat just any random food they find in the fridge.
What I was thinking.Unless it is something that comes in recognisable packaging then I COULD.But really it is such a pisstake to do that without permission.