Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Found out earlier today to do a service and fix everything that is wrong with my car will run me £1200 or so.I only have £400. I told the guy to fix what he can within that budget and I'll deal with the rest when I get money.I am going to ask him if any of these problems would have arisen prior to January which is when I pretty much got the car.If he says yes, I may just run up on the seller's house and smash up her whip.

and what the f*ck have you done to amass £1200 worth of repairs man on a corsa... 1200 u can buy a corsa for £2000 now a days
Can't even remember most of it. Mechanic said he will give me a list of everything but he said it was pretty bad. The car is unsafe. Gonna find out the full deal when he finishes with the whip.I suspect some of the sh*t had f*cked up form before I got the car because although I have been doing long driving to and from Coventry from London, I haven't had any crashes or accidents that would f*ck up any part of the inside of the car.And seeing as I got the corsa for £1900, yeah I'm pissed.

and what the f*ck have you done to amass £1200 worth of repairs man on a corsa... 1200 u can buy a corsa for £2000 now a days
Can't even remember most of it. Mechanic said he will give me a list of everything but he said it was pretty bad. The car is unsafe. Gonna find out the full deal when he finishes with the whip.I suspect some of the sh*t had f*cked up form before I got the car because although I have been doing long driving to and from Coventry from London, I haven't had any crashes or accidents that would f*ck up any part of the inside of the car.And seeing as I got the corsa for £1900, yeah I'm pissed.
Would get a second opinion, and also stay away from manufacturing garage aka The Vauxhall place. But if its really gonna cost you that much i'd either scrap it, sell it on, or break it and sell the partsall the best with that anyway

Why is it when women have babies they think everyone will appreciate them keeping us up to date with their every movement via their facebook status? FAO Any woman with child; if you put things like "OMG Bubby just spat her dinner out on the floor LULZ" in ur status on facebook, people will hate you for it.

fully sick of all the waste gash on facebook complaining bout how there are no good men left... wtf u expect when most of the man u kno have parsed tru.. of course they wont take u seriouslyp.s. if u msg askin me who im talking about then yh, i probably do mean u... f*ckin idiots

Guest Flat Ericó

lol @ bein able to turn round and type that message. should get clapped in the headbackunless its over the phone or on msn or something then excuse me

This is a thread for general frustration with the opposite sex, the dating game, relationships, etc...Care not how this thread goes, I'll probably be the chief contributor so let me start this off...________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Why do girls, not like to look at situations in a practical manner?Talking to one girl at university, bear in mind I've let my intentions known for the get-go. Now, she's just come out of a bad relationship, 'ex' cheated on her, she's on the whole ''I'm just doing me, I need some 'me' time' steez, so I'm like cool, we'll stick to being friends. Again, bear in mind, I've made my intentions clear, but I haven't proposed to her or some sh*t. I'm more than cool for her to have her space.Now, thing is, we talk/text all the time, whenever we're both in at uni, we check each other all the time, so OBVIOUSLY, I'm going to tell her we should tone it down, because sh*t is confusing, if we're supposed to be just friends. I'm not a prick, it's not a friend-zone affair unless I choose to put YOU there.She then goes off, saying I'm making it more than it is, re-iterating we're 'only' friends, and that I'VE been the one, 'chasing' her and I should be toning it down. Lol, ok.So, here's me thinking, I'm doing the sensible thing, but she's taking it to some next direction, to boost her ego. Like, do women not like for men to actually ADDRESS problems, before they actually become problems? Am I thinking too much? Joketing TBH, bachelorhood for the win...
:D :D :mellow:How did this turn out?