Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

we are its not even debatablethe only reason why men get away with ur lies, is because the women ur tellin them to, wanna believe u or dnt wanna face up to the truthmen actually get deceivedall u man do is lie, then start shoutin to change the subject, or switch the subject on to the womans possible wrong doingsan u can never remember what u said the day beforeive said this before, such a simple test, ask a man a question, make mental note of the answer, ask him again in about a month, different answerdudes not even aware hes been asked this question before
This will only catch out a lazy liar.. Tbh if i'm bullshittin then that story will become the official truth.. so ask in a week, month or year and the answer will always be the same
girls are some funny creaturesi dont understand why they must lie so badly, u f*ck man on holiday, why would u say u only kissed him? but u think i cant calculate what really happened i love it when i catch ppl out, and they dont even know it
do mean that girls lie poorly? or that girls lie a lotimo men lie poorly, bare face lyin at that
poorly!!!!! u lot cant not hold up a lie, ders always twists how u explain things
lol ur dealin with some dumb girls then tbhwomen are superior liars, its a known fact, tho nothing to be proud of
im not even dealing with her. its the fact that der was no reason too lie
This right here.. I've heard them bars several times b4... Wickedist ting is we both kno u f*cked, ur only lying about it now cos u made such a bold claim b4 u went that ur only going there to enjoy urself (with the girls, of course) doin all ya big talk that nothing would happen and in some instances got upset when i'm tellin u some breh WILL parse tru, insisting ur not that type of girl.. Going back on ur word only makes u human.. Its not like ur hurting my feelings so there really aint a need to lie.. Telling the truth wouldn't make me lose respect for u, but dont try to lie to me when u kno i kno better..

WHY THE f*ck DO UNDERAGE GIRLS HAVE TO HAVE THE BODIES OF RIPE, GROWN WOMEN!!!!???On the way home, I see one blonde ting walking to the tram stop. Peeped her from FAR, and I go into 'Predator' mode, and see what's up but see she's a f*ckin' mess. I ask what's up, and she tells me she's looking for her boyfriend, because they had a big fight at a party...So she's slizzard out of her head, blabbering on & whatnot, but I become humane & tell her I'll keep her company, because her BF is coming back to get the drunk bitch. She starts getting over-friendly with man, whilst we wait for the tram. I ask how old she is.'15'FFS.Can these bitches PLEASE look their age. My little brother is 15 FFS.
i know u was thinking "arrghh just 1 more year u would of been mine"u sick guy

Guest Lemons

STILL AT WORK FFSThem "15 hour days with a pre-produciton meeting tomorrow morning" there!My team boyed me off, how can I be the only account man in today, bastards.

Employers are fully taking advantage of this whole recession, knowing they can fully treat their workers like sh*t because the economy is hard right now....atm im doing an extra job role as another office has been made redundant and they'e held back pay rises till next year... i wont be their to see that f*ck*ng couple pound pay rise anyway

I don't know why I took on an extra 2 jobs.I have too much work to do.How can I be having deadlines during my summer. 7am start tomorrow and I have to produce a draft of something that I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED.My actual rant was to do with the lack of time I have, as a result, to spend with a certain someone.Anyway....(Edit: Just to clarify, I am not complaining about my job).