Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

i cant deal with these people who wanna give advice, when their lives are goin good, they wanna give u 'good'/unrealistic advicewhen their lives are f*ckin up, they wanna try give u advice which will f*ck up ur lifei dnt even ask for advice more timeim not the one to say, what should i do?specially on things that really matter to meand why ask for advice, then get upset when it isnt what u want to hear?

some fag in work hotted my canteen comment regarding a certain female in my tabletelling her that I said I would smash her c*nt inshe then confronted me and said 'how nice. you have been here barely a minute I thought u was cooler than the other d*ckheads working here'which resulted in me feeling badf*ck snitches
"smash her c*nt in"wow
<<<<<<<trusting work collegesi haven't even had to learn this lesson, i just know
It should be >>>>>>>>>trusting work colleages not how you dun it.What you put is the exact same as Trusting work colleages>>>>>>>>>>>____, ya feel me???

i cant deal with these people who wanna give advice, when their lives are goin good, they wanna give u 'good'/unrealistic advicewhen their lives are f*ckin up, they wanna try give u advice which will f*ck up ur lifei dnt even ask for advice more timeim not the one to say, what should i do?specially on things that really matter to meand why ask for advice, then get upset when it isnt what u want to hear?
THIS!!!!

some fag in work hotted my canteen comment regarding a certain female in my tabletelling her that I said I would smash her c*nt inshe then confronted me and said 'how nice. you have been here barely a minute I thought u was cooler than the other d*ckheads working here'which resulted in me feeling badf*ck snitches
"smash her c*nt in"wow
<<<<<<<trusting work collegesi haven't even had to learn this lesson, i just know
NEVER TRUST UR COLLEGES!!!! THEY ALL LOVE DRAMA.

"smash her c*nt in"wow
NEVER TRUST UR COLLEGES!!!! THEY ALL LOVE DRAMA.
:D

How can a guy from work request to add me on facebook so he can see my Miami pictures!? I'm thinking "Son, we're not friends!" I didn't even accept, just went about my day. Later I see him looking at my f*ck*ng pictures in the office!IS THIS GUY STUPID!? Not only am I baffed as to how he could see them but why would you look at pictures that I already told you I didn't want the women of the office to see, in the office!? Are you f*ck*ng stupid!?I'm rejecting his f*ck*ng request. Tried to be nice but this guy is too stupid. Trying to get me fired!

quite pathetic but being some shy guy at work is a fail
This is not true my brother.The potential wins are vast.
alie,its BEST to be the quiet person in the work placeless responsibilities, less blame, and for man the possibility of more gyalsmash her c*nt in u kno, wouldnt even expect to hear them words come out a black guys mouth tbh

Guest Lemons
alie,its BEST to be the quiet person in the work placeless responsibilities, less blame, and for man the possibility of more gyalsmash her c*nt in u kno, wouldnt even expect to hear them words come out a black guys mouth tbh
Sounds like one of those 'my career will never progress because I am a fass' type of attitudes.

How can a guy from work request to add me on facebook so he can see my Miami pictures!? I'm thinking "Son, we're not friends!" I didn't even accept, just went about my day. Later I see him looking at my f*ck*ng pictures in the office!IS THIS GUY STUPID!? Not only am I baffed as to how he could see them but why would you look at pictures that I already told you I didn't want the women of the office to see, in the office!? Are you f*ck*ng stupid!?I'm rejecting his f*ck*ng request. Tried to be nice but this guy is too stupid. Trying to get me fired!
You may want to check the option of each album.You know the 'everyone, friends of friends etc.

Sounds like one of those 'my career will never progress because I am a fass' type of attitudes.
i assumed this wasnt a career jobmy post refers to non-career jobs

Guest Lemons
i assumed this wasnt a career jobmy post refers to non-career jobs
Oh right. Fair play.default.jpg

She's got barsYou killed yourself with 'smash her c*nt in' though, lol how did you even drop that in a convo to anyone bar your closest spars?
Thats some hardcore lyrics, are u like a builder ?

:D

how can some foreign guy jump infront of my car and not let me get out of the petrol station until the police arrive and then accuse me of being a racist and threaten to take me to court wtf dude it aint my fault u nearly rammed into another car cos u was speeding and slammed ur breaks on nor isit my fault i saw u changin ur tax disc before the police came and the couple u nearly killed asked me to be a witness.fcuk chester rd petrol station, i only went to get petrol , i didnt really plan of being held up like that

alie,its BEST to be the quiet person in the work placeless responsibilities, less blame, and for man the possibility of more gyal
:!: