Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

f*ck WHOEVER ATE MY APPLE TURNOVER THAT I WAS SAVING
I hope for your sake this was in your house with other immediate family members, not with roomates or even worse in ur work fridge
smhthe worst kind of theft tbh...
I honestly think, that somebody yamming food out the work fridge is the lowest you can go.You spent time this morning making a sandwich, u put it in foil put that into abox, wrote your name on it in marker pen1 o clock rolls around and u go into the fridge open the box unwrap the foil and someone has taken a bite out of it, and put it backDisclaimer: this hasnt happend to me but my blood wa sboiling whilst imagining

my bredrin told me that she must of made some chicken and rice and left it in the fridge at uni...the next day she opened the fridge door and where she put her plate there was a note saying thank you for the chicken and rice.
:blink:war ting

my bredrin told me that she must of made some chicken and rice and left it in the fridge at uni...the next day she opened the fridge door and where she put her plate there was a note saying thank you for the chicken and rice.
Would. Not. Accept. I would decorate the halls with blood and vengeance.

lmfao... sounds like something i would of dunwot

LOLOLOLstop it

U NO DEM 1Z WEN U GO SHOPPING IN UR UNIVERSITIES KITCHENZ ON DIFFERENT LEVELS WID A FOOD STORE CARRIER BAG >>>>DEM GUYS ARE PISSED - NICE FOODS STILL
LOL post angered me. Somebody shoulda snapped your neck while you were in the process of scrounging. f*ck*ng pigeon.

lol i remember halls them man used to go food shopping on every ground floor kitchenIm not talking no bean cans or 1 2 yohgurts, Im seeing rebore shopping bags holding big boy ben and jerrys ice cream tubs, pizzas, Copella juices, hardough bread, everythingHeads wud all teif a girls meat then turn round an ask her to cook itSmh some vagabond flexes

straight up
I honestly think, that somebody yamming food out the work fridge is the lowest you can go.You spent time this morning making a sandwich, u put it in foil put that into abox, wrote your name on it in marker pen1 o clock rolls around and u go into the fridge open the box unwrap the foil and someone has taken a bite out of it, and put it backDisclaimer: this hasnt happend to me but my blood wa sboiling whilst imagining
you know what, this used to happen at work a lot. I'd be getting my purse to go buy my lunch and I'd hear someone in the staff room shout "where's my food?!" I always buy my lunch or store it in a cooler in my locker because the day someone eats MY lunch is the day I lose my job.

f*ckkk that, i wouldn't be having none of itwould have been in the halls, face painted up, banging a drum while a war dancingnative_ceremonial_eagle_dancer.jpg

you know what, this used to happen at work a lot. I'd be getting my purse to go buy my lunch and I'd hear someone in the staff room shout "where's my food?!" I always buy my lunch or store it in a cooler in my locker because the day someone eats MY lunch is the day I lose my job.
I can't even get my head around this, what kind of prick thinks they can take a bite out of someones sandwich and put it back?Some brazen disrespect punishable by a cuff in the face imo.

i would kill the bastardreminds me of when my 1st yr housmates come out the kitchen an go to me 'o ur chicken smells so nice, we jus had it out the oven, jus smellin it'

They would get smashed up until I got confession. Then the culprit would get banged again as punishment.From time I badded every single one of my housemates over a pack of bacon, I would happily cripple them over a plate of cooked dinner.

Vex'd you lot dont understand, some little cunts about 10-12ish from across the road tricked my neice and my daughter 7 and 2 into eating this chocolate pie, this time now it's a mud ting, made my neice batter theese gyals up, me standing there they wouldn't dare do owt, tell you now its a war ting, gonna plot to f*ck these girls familes up differently..if i called my babyfather up then boyy theese bitches would be dead...