Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

i agree women are superior liars...men have short attention spans with a bad memory and will forget a lie they previously told u..and being in that situation before.......a girl never forgets when she thinks her man is lying to her which is why its so easy to catch them out later! but dont get me wrong i'v been caught out too..but when its something BAD i think women are much better liars

WHY THE f*ck DO UNDERAGE GIRLS HAVE TO HAVE THE BODIES OF RIPE, GROWN WOMEN!!!!???On the way home, I see one blonde ting walking to the tram stop. Peeped her from FAR, and I go into 'Predator' mode, and see what's up but see she's a f*ckin' mess. I ask what's up, and she tells me she's looking for her boyfriend, because they had a big fight at a party...So she's slizzard out of her head, blabbering on & whatnot, but I become humane & tell her I'll keep her company, because her BF is coming back to get the drunk bitch. She starts getting over-friendly with man, whilst we wait for the tram. I ask how old she is.'15'FFS.Can these bitches PLEASE look their age. My little brother is 15 FFS.

WHY THE f*ck DO UNDERAGE GIRLS HAVE TO HAVE THE BODIES OF RIPE, GROWN WOMEN!!!!???On the way home, I see one blonde ting walking to the tram stop. Peeped her from FAR, and I go into 'Predator' mode, and see what's up but see she's a f*ckin' mess. I ask what's up, and she tells me she's looking for her boyfriend, because they had a big fight at a party...So she's slizzard out of her head, blabbering on & whatnot, but I become humane & tell her I'll keep her company, because her BF is coming back to get the drunk bitch. She starts getting over-friendly with man, whilst we wait for the tram. I ask how old she is.'15'FFS.Can these bitches PLEASE look their age. My little brother is 15 FFS.
big c/s

smh@ my left indicator coming on every time i turned sharply/went over a bump. smh@ it then staying on permanently. smh@ at me losing my temper with it and punching the indicator stick behind the steering wheel. smh@ the indicator stick now jutting out towards the steering wheel at an unnatural 45 degree angle. lol@ the fact that the problem now seems fixed by my outburst.

im rocking the ring But i swear it makes these cannibals the more hungryAlso, sex dreams, oh how i cherish thy vividness
ay wha u sayinengaged sistren?/hate sex dreams, always wakin up feelin a mixture of surprise, perplexity and annoyance and i only get them when im not gettin the real thing

Guest Cipher
we are its not even debatablethe only reason why men get away with ur lies, is because the women ur tellin them to, wanna believe u or dnt wanna face up to the truthmen actually get deceivedall u man do is lie, then start shoutin to change the subject, or switch the subject on to the womans possible wrong doingsan u can never remember what u said the day beforeive said this before, such a simple test, ask a man a question, make mental note of the answer, ask him again in about a month, different answerdudes not even aware hes been asked this question before
LolAll im saying isGirls are so transparentEspecially black girls from london from the ages of 25 downwardsits like im hearing the same lies each time comin from diff mouthsIts the fact you all think you are good liars that is joke aswellI know bare man are sh*t liars tbh, doesnt bother me, If i need to lie I can.But girls as a whole, aint good at it, neither are brehs of the same demographic.

i dnt kno what kind of lies we're talkin herecos i can stand up an say, for most things that are not terribly serious i will jus start grinning and its all overbut serious, serious lies, life an no lifewomen>menthe sooner everyman realises this, the betterand women too actually, women need to realise this power, not so much lieing, but jus knowin that men are rubbish at it

i dnt kno what kind of lies we're talkin herecos i can stand up an say, for most things that are not terribly serious i will jus start grinning and its all overbut serious, serious lies, life an no lifewomen>menthe sooner everyman realises this, the betterand women too actually, women need to realise this power, not so much lieing, but jus knowin that men are rubbish at it
been saying it for timeits nothing for you to be proud oftreachery is not a virtue it is a skill of the devilthe one pulling the strings?

girls are some funny creaturesi dont understand why they must lie so badly, u f*ck man on holiday, why would u say u only kissed him? but u think i cant calculate what really happened i love it when i catch ppl out, and they dont even know it
do mean that girls lie poorly? or that girls lie a lotimo men lie poorly, bare face lyin at that
poorly!!!!! u lot cant not hold up a lie, ders always twists how u explain things
lol ur dealin with some dumb girls then tbhwomen are superior liars, its a known fact, tho nothing to be proud of