Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Reiterating my rant. How can people keep going to the same club every week here! Fack. I must be the only, infact I am the only one, out of 15 or so not wanting to go there tonight. Cheap tasting alcohol with pop-shite blaring out to a substandard crowd. I know to endure these type of nights out when I'm with a different mix of people, but I'd prefer not going anymore; there's no variation in their choice of venues.Looks like I'll be the only young'un in school tomorrow.

Guest Esquilax
What happened to that noir girl you were seeing before?
Still going out, doesn't mean I don't wanna see some Ich Bin Miley Cyrus poomplex though innit

ohhhh myyyy goooshhhhh im soooo in lovvveeeeewowthis girl i just added on facebook (i know, semi fail lol found via mutual friends) is a certified 9. half brasilian half english.
[slick rick]heeeerrreee wee go[/slick rick]

ohhhh myyyy goooshhhhh im soooo in lovvveeeeewowthis girl i just added on facebook (i know, semi fail lol found via mutual friends) is a certified 9. half brasilian half english.
[slick rick]heeeerrreee wee go[/slick rick]
we share a friend or two who i suddenly feel the need to contact but shes on of them "guys all over her" types.[flirta d] lonnngggg tinnnnggggg [/flirta d]

u kno them girls that arnt particularly nice but got mad sex appeal that just makes you want to beat.girl who works in the gym, she looks like a little imp but i keep thinking about beating it, the look in her eye, how she move and talk, i can tell she goes in when knocking boots.plus im thinking i may pipe sum free membership out of her, dunno cud possibly be awkward after.

u kno them girls that arnt particularly nice but got mad sex appeal that just makes you want to beat.girl who works in the gym, she looks like a little imp but i keep thinking about beating it, the look in her eye, how she move and talk, i can tell she goes in when knocking boots.plus im thinking i may pipe sum free membership out of her, dunno cud possibly be awkward after.
Lol at thinking about the consequences of a beat before the deed. Especially if it's one like you've described.