Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

THE INBETWEENERS THREAD

Looks like itll be funny by the advertWhat they gonna do after this series though? 6th form only lasts 2 years..unless they go to uni..

:D highjacking next man's thread.Your the kinda guy in business to steal next man's ideas and sell it as your own innit?Can't knock the hustle. It worked for Bill Gates

:D highjacking next man's thread.Your the kinda guy in business to steal next man's ideas and sell it as your own innit?Can't knock the hustle. It worked for Bill Gates
LolNah, not even. His thread just reminded. Besides, his thread is about comparing its realism against Skins.

So they're still Year 12...just a new term. Which means they could potentially do another series after this one.

:rofl:Jay's f*cked in the head going for that granny.Lol @ 'can you suck me off'

Jay is too much!"That's what you get for leading peedos on you slut""She's probably just got an old face cos of all the jizz she's had on it""Are you the bird who's been sucking everybody off"LOL

LMFAO Bare snaking to get the pum.SMH
C/sWill's desperate tho so bwoy.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOof*ck OFFHE BEAT THE sh*t OUT OF THE FISHPMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

In spain we took a boat to africajay's stories>>>>>>>>>>>>>f*ck off

Why does this show never have a sh*t episode. I was half expecting the standards to drop in this series.

did i actually see a fish just get punched out like a mike tyson endorsed nes game?Jay >>"Are you the woman who sucks school boys off"

how many series has there been?
This is the second one nowI know someone that looks and acts exactly like that Jay aswellIve missed this program, even had my mum in stitches laughin

AHHHHH when he punched up that fish. Im laughing now seeing people talk about it. Funniest thing I'v eseen in ages