THE INBETWEENERS THREAD

Goddaz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will, Simon, Jay and Neil have finished school and are ready to celebrate in ‘The Inbetweeners Movie’ - and to do so in style they need your help.

That’s right, the boys are making their way to the big screen and Young Bwark Productions, the makers of the film, are offering fans the opportunity to come down to set and watch the filming. If you’re lucky you may get in shot!

The movie is filming in London and Spain at the beginning of 2011. We are looking for a load of 18-26-year-olds who can help us fill up our nightclub scenes both here and abroad.

We are also looking for people of any age who are based in Spain who are interested in coming down to set and maybe be in the back of shot.

Read through the three options below and download your chosen application form. Please note UK residents can apply for both London and Spain, but only one application will be accepted per option. Spanish residents only can apply for the third option.

I would like to come and visit the set in London! What do I have to do?

If you think this is for you take a quick look at the following questions:

Are you a fan of The Inbetweeners?

Are you aged between 18 and 26?

Do you fancy dressing up for a night out on the town and possibly being part our clubbing scene?

Can you be in London for one day’s filming between the 5th and the 14th Feb 2011?

If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, please download the form below and return it ASAP to the PO BOX at the base of the form.

Download and print the London application form here (you may need to right click and 'save as')

I would like to come and visit the set in Spain! What do I have to do?

If you, or you and a group of friends fancy going that extra mile (or 900) to join us for our Spanish filming, ask yourselves the following questions:

Are you a fan of The Inbetweeners?

Are you aged between 18 and 26?

Do you have a valid EU Passport?

Are you available to fly to Spain for at least 5 days anytime between the 19th February and the 17th March 2011?

If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, please download the form below and return it ASAP to the PO BOX at the base of the form. Please note, if you are applying with a group of friends please return all forms in one envelope so we keep you together!

Download and print the Spain application form here (you may need to right click and 'save as')

I live in Spain and I would like to visit the set! What do I do?

If you live in Spain and are able to get to Mallorca anytime between the 19th February and the 17th March 2011.

Please download the following form and send it back, along with your photos to our Spanish address given at the base of the form.

Download and print the Spanish residents application form here (you may need to right click and 'save as')

http://www.e4.com/inbetweeners/film-application.html

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...