hav u eva hit a gal?

Frank White

giv a fuk if she touched me or not - i warned her 2 stop da noise as i wnted 2 sort dis out properlygirl continued so recieved wot she asked for allow the empty threats
If shes hypin up you think shes gna sekkle from threatenin 2 punch her?? I dno why you didn't just make her leave your house from when she was actin foolish.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH @ you Frank.Never, under any circumstances should you ever, ever in your muthaf*ckin life should you hit a bitch.But I give you full permission to grab her by the arms or the shoulders and shake the sh*t outta her.Your some aggy guy in some f*cked relationship and you need to get locked from Vip IMO

you need to leave this girl famthis is the second topic thats come up that tells me ya girl knows just how to PUSH ya buttonsive done it and what ive learnt is many times a girl DESERVES to get boxed but EVERY time if it happens they say you shouldnt do it so that means people know it needs to be done but the person doing it needs to be condemned for it.when you feel like hittin a girl stay away from her.thats the best advice i can give you fam and thats come from a man thats been arrested for doing it.

Guest Wu-Tang
LMAO @ at the way he just dropped in he was looking for a cheap ps3 or 360.
+
Your brother or sister isn't gonna be happy when they find out who slapped their daughter
lol