hav u eva hit a gal?

Frank White

For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.
LP, LP, Back, LK, HP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a youngster, I was very much against hitting women.As you get older, the women you meet are more and more crazy and are willing to do more and more provoking acts. I still haven't been pushed that far yet but I can see how in some situations, men lash out.For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.
I know it probably won't have been the best ting for your boy but I beg you tell me he got his Ike on. Just a little.Still, its like I said before. A good firm one off slap with worse to come bars early in the relationship when she first tries it would have stopped all the above from happening imo. Some chicks NEED THAT fear instilled. When that respect isn't there, she will forever own you.Check this now, last week I was at Nandos in Wood Green. Some couple sitting near me & my mrs. We start to hear raised voices then a full arguement starts. Heads start turning towards them. Suddenly the chick stands up (she's around 25/6 years old I think), raw as a motherf*cker & loudly goes 'f*ck you! We're done. You know Chris yeah, his my man, your pathetic, Chris f*cks better than you. Look at you, dem wings are bigger than your d*ck.' Grabs shopping bags, coat etc & says 'your f*ck*ng paying for the food' & kicks.I never so WANTED to beat a stranger in my life. I felt for the bre, the place is usually loud. I've NEVER heard it so silent.Poor guy just kept eating, didn't look up at anyone, finished, paid & bounced.
This is one thing I will not tolerate in the slightest, if me and you have a problem fair enough but this public airing of dirty laundry is never the way forward.At the first hint that a chick acts out in public lights off, disco done, I'm not involved.Hold tight my boys chick shouting his name out of a flat window cussinh him off.

As a youngster, I was very much against hitting women.As you get older, the women you meet are more and more crazy and are willing to do more and more provoking acts. I still haven't been pushed that far yet but I can see how in some situations, men lash out.For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.
I know it probably won't have been the best ting for your boy but I beg you tell me he got his Ike on. Just a little.Still, its like I said before. A good firm one off slap with worse to come bars early in the relationship when she first tries it would have stopped all the above from happening imo. Some chicks NEED THAT fear instilled. When that respect isn't there, she will forever own you.Check this now, last week I was at Nandos in Wood Green. Some couple sitting near me & my mrs. We start to hear raised voices then a full arguement starts. Heads start turning towards them. Suddenly the chick stands up (she's around 25/6 years old I think), raw as a motherf*cker & loudly goes 'f*ck you! We're done. You know Chris yeah, his my man, your pathetic, Chris f*cks better than you. Look at you, dem wings are bigger than your d*ck.' Grabs shopping bags, coat etc & says 'your f*ck*ng paying for the food' & kicks.I never so WANTED to beat a stranger in my life. I felt for the bre, the place is usually loud. I've NEVER heard it so silent.Poor guy just kept eating, didn't look up at anyone, finished, paid & bounced.
I would've said something to her.
IF THIS WAS ME REAL TALK I WOULD RUN AFTER HER PUSH HER TO DA FLOOR GET HER SHOPPING BAGS , EMPTY THE CONTENTS AND STEP ON THEM THEN LEAVE HER SHE HAD THE NERVE TO BOY U LIKE THAT- AND IN PUBLIC NEVER THAT EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING SOME ACTS THAT GIRLS DO- THE ONLY SOULTUION IS VIOLENCE

ive hit a chick- i aint ashamed to do so - and i will do again if need be.some females only understand violence once u hit her she know not to push dem buttons in da futurei dont go around hitting girls but a hard slap and push is definitely warranted.If my girl called me a bitch and said go on hit me - real talk i will slap u one time - espesh if i had already threatened to do so its never good to make empty threats- the chick wont take u seriously if u say ur gonna do suttin and u dont do it Everyone who is saying u shouldnt hit girls need to come down to da real world because sometimes a slap or two needs to be dished out.I honesty think some girls want to be slapped about the way they go on.
It's all fun and games until it's someone's sister/cousin/mother getting slapped about

ive hit a chick- i aint ashamed to do so - and i will do again if need be.some females only understand violence once u hit her she know not to push dem buttons in da futurei dont go around hitting girls but a hard slap and push is definitely warranted.If my girl called me a bitch and said go on hit me - real talk i will slap u one time - espesh if i had already threatened to do so its never good to make empty threats- the chick wont take u seriously if u say ur gonna do suttin and u dont do it Everyone who is saying u shouldnt hit girls need to come down to da real world because sometimes a slap or two needs to be dished out.I honesty think some girls want to be slapped about the way they go on.
It's all fun and games until it's someone's sister/cousin/mother getting slapped about
then u handle that situation afterwardsi kno a couple man that have got stamped out for slapping chicks

IF THIS WAS ME REAL TALK I WOULD RUN AFTER HER PUSH HER TO DA FLOOR GET HER SHOPPING BAGS , EMPTY THE CONTENTS AND STEP ON THEM THEN LEAVE HER SHE HAD THE NERVE TO BOY U LIKE THAT- AND IN PUBLIC NEVER THAT EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING SOME ACTS THAT GIRLS DO- THE ONLY SOULTUION IS VIOLENCE
:lol::lol::lol: Reminds me of a girl whos boyfriend booted her primark bag and all the contents flew all over the tramlines and he just left her there and walked off. While she cried gathering her 2 pound knickers. loooooool

A good firm one off slap with worse to come bars early in the relationship when she first tries it would have stopped all the above from happening imo. Some chicks NEED THAT fear instilled. When that respect isn't there, she will forever own you.
Oh. My. :mellow: You're not serious. If a girl doesn't respect u y r u in a relationship with her in the 1st place? Too many man wife waste/hype gyal then start complainin wen she acts waste/hype and causes them 2 act waste/hype. LOL @ a man givin me a one off slap and I 'learn my lesson'. We would be rollin. Hopefully adrenaline and any objects lyin about would get me by....till I lose *shrugs*
I some what I agree with some of your points to be fair. Waste attracts waste.All I'm saying is I've seen the most respected of men get taken for ABSOLUTE sh*t by their supposidly respectful wifey/girl/woman in the name of equal rights backed by this notion that a woman can say/do whatever she likes to a man BUT HE SHOULD NEVER LAY A HAND on a woman.Some chicks actually think they can fight mans. Fair enough protect yourself but seriously, come onSome chicks think they can cuss off a mans mum/dad/family member like its snuffin & expect the man to just take it?Each to their own. Some beatings are warranted imo. It's not right but I understand, when proper feelings get caught. No one knows what they'll do. Boiling points will be reached, screws will get loose.

For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.
im furious right now
c/sstr8 raging demon

I seriously wonder if some of you man are joking/exaggerating about what you would do to a female.In the case of Goddaz's and Streets' story i understand a little roughing up but moving up a chick for a little bit of mouth is hype and ridiculous.And WTF @ needing to hit your woman for her to respect you, the f*ck is this? @ Goddaz

I seriously wonder if some of you man are joking/exaggerating about what you would do to a female.In the case of Goddaz's and Streets' story i understand a little roughing up but moving up a chick for a little bit of mouth is hype and ridiculous.And WTF @ needing to hit your woman for her to respect you, the f*ck is this? @ Goddaz
you wouldn't understandafrica-map.gifDISCLAIMER-: I don't hit girls.

Exactly what I was thinkingThis Goddaz guy sounds like a straight wife beater going by his posts, about giving chicks "beatings" for being rude & hard slapping a chick the first time she gets lippy

A good firm one off slap with worse to come bars early in the relationship when she first tries it would have stopped all the above from happening imo. Some chicks NEED THAT fear instilled. When that respect isn't there, she will forever own you.
Oh. My. :mellow: You're not serious. If a girl doesn't respect u y r u in a relationship with her in the 1st place? Too many man wife waste/hype gyal then start complainin wen she acts waste/hype and causes them 2 act waste/hype. LOL @ a man givin me a one off slap and I 'learn my lesson'. We would be rollin. Hopefully adrenaline and any objects lyin about would get me by....till I lose *shrugs*
I some what I agree with some of your points to be fair. Waste attracts waste.All I'm saying is I've seen the most respected of men get taken for ABSOLUTE sh*t by their supposidly respectful wifey/girl/woman in the name of equal rights backed by this notion that a woman can say/do whatever she likes to a man BUT HE SHOULD NEVER LAY A HAND on a woman.Some chicks actually think they can fight mans. Fair enough protect yourself but seriously, come onSome chicks think they can cuss off a mans mum/dad/family member like its snuffin & expect the man to just take it?Each to their own. Some beatings are warranted imo. It's not right but I understand, when proper feelings get caught. No one knows what they'll do. Boiling points will be reached, screws will get loose.
I did say I'd fight till I lost. I'm not delusional. :) Yea but if its all about the disrespect then they better know they'd take the same action if Kimbo Slice cussed their mum/dad/family member. Boiling points should always be at 100 degrees no matter who turned on the kettle or you're just takin action because you know the person is weaker.

Exactly what I was thinkingThis Goddaz guy sounds like a straight wife beater going by his posts, about giving chicks "beatings" for being rude & hard slapping a chick the first time she gets lippy
no he doesnt -- most of what he said is tru i havent hit every girl ive been with but ur girl needs to have some fear of you - she doesnt have to be scared of you but she needs to be fearful of what you can do a slap at the first example of bullshit from her would probz put an early stop to any further examples of 'l' attempts howver thsi could result in da chick leaving u or getting a bad idea of u

Nah, you got me wrong fam. I'm NOT AT ALL talking about beating up a chick. It's not something I've seeked to do/have done to my mrs or would advise anyone to do. It's ridiculous as you said.I'm just saying with CERTAIN chicks. A good firm slap or a good shaking early in the relationship to make them think twice before running it up maybe needed. Have you never witnessed a guy getting bwoyed off by his wifey in public and thought, if only man showed her the levels for the jump she won't be doing that to him?

:lol::lol::lol: Reminds me of a girl whos boyfriend booted her primark bag and all the contents flew all over the tramlines and he just left her there and walked off. While she cried gathering her 2 pound knickers. loooooool
LOOOOOOOOL!+I think I've written this before.Me and my friend are walking by their group and the girl look at me and says...Drunkard: Can I piss in your mouth?Colin: ^) Drunkard: *Giggles*Colin: *walks over, bends knees slightly, brings arm down and across and unleashes the upward backhand*Still laugh about it to this day, although I regret it.

LP, LP, Back, LK, HP
I would do another stretch for that sh*t.

no he doesnt -- most of what he said is tru i havent hit every girl ive been with but ur girl needs to have some fear of you - she doesnt have to be scared of you but she needs to be fearful of what you can do a slap at the first example of bullshit from her would probz put an early stop to any further examples of 'l' attempts howver thsi could result in da chick leaving u or getting a bad idea of u
So you dont think being fearful and scared is the same thing?

i disagree with you, in that i could never see myself hitting a girl i was in a relationship with unless she did something unbelievableany self-respecting girl who got slapped by their boyfriend at the start of their r/ship would leave him imo, i would tell my sister to leave any man who slaps herbut to each their own

:rolleyes: Call po po, I'm beating the sh*t out of her NOW BLUD. Ike Turner's my IDOL!

lol @ any d*ckhead woman staying with a man after he hits her at the beginning of a r'ship