hav u eva hit a gal?

Frank White

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hadnt before the other day n i thought i neva would allow followin fathers footstepsanyway - mme n my girl were arguingshe was talkin reckless so i told her i swear dwn im gonna punch ushe carried on n was even like go on den hit me all standin der chest out finkin she a big gali was like nah ur not worth itden she was like "see ur a bitch boy hit me if ur bad"i really didnt even wanna hit her i shud hav kept my cool i didnt even hit her strate after dat comment der was a bit of silenceden she opens ur black mout 2 say sumthin else i didnt even wanna hearmade sure my hand was firm and slapped her across da jaw - i didnt use my fingers i used the palm so u know it hurtstarts cryin and says shes goin home - im like wot the f*ck u told me to hit u u eediatgo home den n she goes aint spoke to her since.anyone know where i can get a cheap 360 or ps3 even
d;wlkdsldksdasdasdasdsd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some girls need to be handled. Like I know girls can get excited on a jokey jokey tip and think they can hit you and whatever, I'll let that slide sometime because more time I caused it, but when you get too excited and hit me in the face or anywhere in the head for that matter, no matter how weak it is, it's crossing the line. And when that line gets crossed, I'll have to show a girl. About tryna say "you don't hit girls", like shut the f*ck up, how is that supposed to defend you, think I'm suddenly gonna think "oh yeah I'm not supposed to", you get what you deserve, cross the line a feel the repercussions. Swift backhand puts them in their place more time.I hate it when girs think they're in a position of power because they are a girl and think that means they won't get clapped.

i hadnt before the other day n i thought i neva would allow followin fathers footstepsanyway - mme n my girl were arguingshe was talkin reckless so i told her i swear dwn im gonna punch ushe carried on n was even like go on den hit me all standin der chest out finkin she a big gali was like nah ur not worth itden she was like "see ur a bitch boy hit me if ur bad"i really didnt even wanna hit her i shud hav kept my cool i didnt even hit her strate after dat comment der was a bit of silenceden she opens ur black mout 2 say sumthin else i didnt even wanna hearmade sure my hand was firm and slapped her across da jaw - i didnt use my fingers i used the palm so u know it hurtstarts cryin and says shes goin home - im like wot the f*ck u told me to hit u u eediatgo home den n she goes aint spoke to her since.anyone know where i can get a cheap 360 or ps3 even
lol bitch wudda got more than a slap shudda headbutted her to the ground n stan smith that bitchcalled u bitch boy unoe by a girl aswell

I wouldnt usually hit a girl. I've had a girl slap me, try kneeing me in the nuts and try spitting in my face and I've still kept my cool. But nowadays...I dunno. Some of these girls are just asking for it.
Lol that was a joke right?
must be

i dn't know y u would be in a relationship with the type of girl that would behave like thisthat being saidfrom the moment she said "go on then" u should of slapped her jaw offthen dropped a stone face, to let her know yur fully prepared to let things escalate if she so wishes

As a youngster, I was very much against hitting women.As you get older, the women you meet are more and more crazy and are willing to do more and more provoking acts. I still haven't been pushed that far yet but I can see how in some situations, men lash out.For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.

For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.
im furious right now

For example - a friend of mine had a minor argument with his chick. It turned into a slanging match and the guy stormed out. when he got home his girl had RIPPED UP ALL HIS COURSEWORK FOR HIS TRAINING COURSE. THIS GUY HAD JUST COME OUT OF PRISON AND WAS TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR HIMSELF AND THE GIRL AND SHE RIPPED HIS WORK TO SHREDS. Worse thing about it is he's not good with PC's so this was all hand written work.
im furious right now
innitwould leave her looking like arturo gatti after 6 rounds with mayweather

im furious right now
LOL You know. Them exhibitions there.But on a real... is she alive?

im furious right now
LOL You know. Them exhibitions there.But on a real... is she alive?
Yeah how did he retaliate? You gracefully skipped past saying.