abortion or no?  

1. 1. FORCE her to have one

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. TALK with her about having one

• Yes
    • No

Guest Flat Ericó
I wouldn't expect her to do anything. I would tell her that no matter what happens I would support. Me and my girl aren't ready for a yout. TBH, I would want to keep it.

How many of the people saying they are against abortion have been in the situation?And how many saying they are pro abortion have been in the situation?
LOLI won't leave you hanging dargy.I haven't been in the situation yet. But from having a little brother and seeing friend's kids I cannot tell a girl to abort a child just like that.

I couldn't do it fullstop.It all comes down to accountability for me. I've been in a few close shaves and each time I was always prepared that if she was pregnant I would keep the baby.I know too many people that forced their girls to have abortions and their still having unprotected sex till this day. SMH.

If you think your mature enough to have unprotected sex then you should be ready to deal with the consequences imo
WTF.gif
Swear to godMy exact reactionI've been in this situationI suggested abortion, I would never force my girl to get rid of our babyShe was against it, kept it, now all is well tbh

I've tried to talk a few ppl out of abortions tbh cos i dont agree with it..One ex of mine way back had about 3 abortions before i met her (unknown to me at that time).. Recently i've started speakin to her on facebook an she's told me she's had two miscarriages since we last spoke.. Now i dont wana be over negative but her womb is so polluted an damaged she may not be able to have kids again, all cos of her blarzay attitude.. Imo thats a major problem with girls nowadays they are lookin at abortion as a contraceptive and obviously it aint..A kno a nex girl who had an abortion is now sufferin from post natal depression, with no baby.. Shits awful to see tbhIf i knocked up any girl i would BEG them to keep it cos enda day its my baby too and guilt would probly end up killin me

threadstarters 'friend' shud get some contract with this waste family absolving him of all financial and shud he choose,parental duties if he cant affect a termination with reasoned dialogue
Interesting. And if he changes his mind in 5 years?Sensitive subject. Humans suck, they're prone to regrets. Suckers.
then he can be a man and live with watever decisions he has madeor just do the other thing from the start