Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa & Circle

Mr. Gayle

Marcus made himself look silly and childish there thoughFrom what Tippa said about how the 'thrase' came about and if Marcus already knows this when why's he gettin so pissed offNeither of them play the same music but they both get put under a same umbrella, dont know why Marcus is takin it to heart so much

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music wont be dead this time next year.Pioneer haS JUST BEEN GIVEN A SHOW ON KISS 100.Mel is a good writer, im always having chats with her about the music.And for the record, while in napa myself, the boys and marcus narsty all had a lengthy talk on uk funky and wonky, and even he agreed that the mcs will kill it and has to stop or they all will try come over, also agreed not to call the music wonky as to many producers are crying that everyone listens to what we say, and if we say dont play it they follow like sheep... f*ck*ng idiots.chat was wicked though nuff jokes and cussing... napa's is heavy this year!
I remembered this post still.Deep!!!

I swear Marcus nasty is nearly 30???Mans acting like this on his facebook???Tipper and Circle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marcus Nasty and uk funky crap.
c/s.lol at that banter.regardless of opinion, whats with the politics? its music nt some playground.the music should speak for itself, bitching will get you no where except loss of character.behaviour like that just comes off unproffessional.

Guest M12 Part 2
Marcus Nasty = LegendFrom early, when he 4got his records at Flava and took sum white bres records and dashed dem outta da window after he finished playing dem
lmaocant be lifemarcus nasty>>>_____________he comes like an urban legend.

Guest M12 Part 2
how is he a "g"?If he was a G then he would have more bodies on him than Brother Mouzone
ttkk
oh i get ithe shot JFK
guys like u give me joke. to be any form of guy u have to bodies on u that have been proven. aka be in jail. live in ur cocoon init, there are no real badman in england. and if u haven't killed anybody nobody should be afraid of u.if u saw nasty IRL ur eyes would be fixed to the floor. u wouldnt be on this "ur not really bad" hype

how is he a "g"?If he was a G then he would have more bodies on him than Brother Mouzone
ttkk
oh i get ithe shot JFK
guys like u give me joke. to be any form of guy u have to bodies on u that have been proven. aka be in jail. live in ur cocoon init, there are no real badman in england. and if u haven't killed anybody nobody should be afraid of u.if u saw nasty IRL ur eyes would be fixed to the floor. u wouldnt be on this "ur not really bad" hype
lol if you saw him you'd be on his wangSLASHive seen nasty a lot of times at grime raves and HE nods his head to ME plyr, true stories

Guest M12 Part 2
ttkk
oh i get ithe shot JFK
lol if you saw him you'd be on his wangSLASHive seen nasty a lot of times at grime raves and HE nods his head to ME plyr, true stories
jeez ur hard. :huh:

ttkk
oh i get ithe shot JFK
jeez ur hard. :huh:
I am indeed, a diamond geezer.

Marcus Nasty = LegendFrom early, when he 4got his records at Flava and took sum white bres records and dashed dem outta da window after he finished playing dem
:/ thats how djs should come init.
Get me, not cool at all.Though the randomness of dashing it out the window is jokes.

so lemme get this straight...he acts childish, someone says he 4got his records and nicked someone elses and dashed them.....and u lot are happs that he acts like a prick?
TBH, if the guy didn't fight him or call the police, then the white dude is waste.