• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's signed up here now *Waits*
How would you know?If he does I'm going for a name change
Changed your name yet?
I was gonna change my name to something more applicable cos I wrote this
What a f*ck*ng sh*t title.Change it to "Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa" now
Not really Tippa thoughChange it Mr Mod
That's not the point. A headline serves to attract attention/clicks. As long as there is an element of truth, it isnt a lie. Somewhere down the line he sends for Tippa by calling him "One of them cunts" + "Sending for Tippa" is something we can all relate to.Someone needs to show Marcus Nasty this forum. He can be our Wiley; you can tell he's an emotional guy who will fall for bait once provoked. Marcus: if youre reading, join the forum
Not cos I thought you was wrongHeadline is big + Marcus Nasty joined

Guest M12 Part 2

why are people talking like funky is dead.the only REAL problem i see is the lack of depth in tunes. when u hit raves where they play funky the whole nite. u will hear rotten apple from EVERY dj, u will hear migraine skank 15 times.some of this is down to djs turnning up and not knowing what others have played and some of it is just simply the fact there arent that many tunes to choose from that are certified crowd killers.this is why guys like marcus and crazy cousinz are so far ahead when it comes to raves. u WILL hear something different that no1 else has that will send u crazy

why are people talking like funky is dead.some of this is down to djs turnning up and not knowing what others have played and some of it is just simply the fact there arent that many tunes to choose from that are certified crowd killers.this is why guys like marcus and crazy cousinz are so far ahead when it comes to raves. u WILL hear something different that no1 else has that will send u crazy
THIS!!! I f*ckin hate this about funky raves, playin at em and attendin emplayed with both Marcus n paleface (from crazy cousinz) a couple times n they didnt play anythin most man on here dont seem to have in their collection, maybe a few dubs but thats it!