Premier League Week 32 Thread

Navigator

btw sturridge is sick, how does he not start regularly?
yeah think he's a top player.whenever i've been up there my citeh friends tell me he's been treated pretty poorly by the club.especially considering he turned down loads of offers to stay at citeh.
:D :D :D
:D The bare faced lies about my city mates

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw sturridge is sick, how does he not start regularly?
yeah think he's a top player.whenever i've been up there my citeh friends tell me he's been treated pretty poorly by the club.especially considering he turned down loads of offers to stay at citeh.
:D :D :D
:D The bare faced lies about my city mates
PMSLTronics > _

anyone in the know will tell u joe cole was miles ahead of osman at youth levelwhen u think of joe cole 16-18 dont think of the player u see now he was totally differentevery team in europe wanted him, fergie wanted him so bad he was sittin behind ferguson on the man united bench for cup finalshe was from my borough we used to jus go nd watch him play the hype was crazy

Guest M12 Part 2
There's only so much you can get out of Zat Knight and Curtis Davies.
curtis davies is qualitygive him a few years he'll be part of the england setup.

There's only so much you can get out of Zat Knight and Curtis Davies.
Zat Knight yes.Curtis Davis :strokeface:/Friedal joins Given in my ovverated keeper list who everyone rates as one of the best and i rate as average.also, PMSL @ Shorey. Cant believe Ive actually witnesses him play for England. Against Kaka Robinho and Ronaldinho.f*ck*ng disgraceful.

He had a bad knee injury early on, he was betta than Joe Cole b4 the inj
Come on now, i rate Osman, but seriously, come on....
Osman should have had an England chance by now.Don't rate Pienaar that highly despite his goal, thought he was sh*t today.
co-sign the Osman England thingHe had a bad knee injury early on, he was betta than Joe Cole b4 the injPienaar is sick, 2much quality1st time I saw him he played against Vieira for Ajax at Highbury, hes brilliant, will light up the world cup next year
WHAT!?!?!
Its a fact, google itAsk any coach who was around the England youth setupOsman I think won the FA youth cup but then had a bad knee inj
:/Give a f*ck what google or any coach saysMy opinion standsAnd that statement is ludicrous.

titus been fire last 14 months

davies has gone backwards this season - plus he's one of them guys that cares more about himself than the clubyou just know he'd jump ship first oppertunityi can see he has the potential, and he was class at times last season, but this year without laursen when we needed him to step up he hasn't done iti've had enough of our f*ck*ng shite defence, theyre all to immobile and when you're as open as we are they get caught too easyif we can get what we paid for davies i'd sell him, i'd sell shorey tooget bouma fit, go for Distin & Bassong and if Laursen can't be relied on next year then go for Hangeland too.