Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

A Tribute To Robert Pires

First time Bob is back at the Arsenal since he left Highbury on our final day of the season.Feet positioned at 10 and 2, he had an eye for goal, some of which were truly beautiful.The goal that got Andy Gray clapping. Will never forget what my grandad (r.i.p) said to me as Freddie launched that ball over the top "What a waste that was" then Bob got the last laughed.Dare we forget to mention THAT goal up at Anfield which bent in the corner.Slick, smooth and the a Spurs fans nightmare, Robert Pires is a legendary number 7 for the Gunners. Oh how I miss them goals of when he cut in from the left and bent it to the far corner.Thank you Robert Pires, legend in every meaning of the word.

Altho I think legends should be greeted as such after we beat their new team...Pires was a sick player for us, like Wenger saidgun__1239098336_pires_bow.jpgPicture says it all, was so so so sick that season.

Player that the current squad wishes they had at the moment from when he was at his primeA true legend

Vid reminds me how sick our team used to be
thisWill never forget that chip against Villa, goal was absolute dirt, the chip from there, Schmeical off his line by a foot step, how could he Pires was different class at that time

His finishing was so on point.. always in the right place at the right time like say he was the strikerSick player

Sick sick sick sick player you flopped when his form dippedYou need Pires goals from midfield to win the title imoHis technique and goal scoring was tooooo muchI remember watching him bend it into the corner at Anfield

Guest LucaPiano

His goal against tottenham was his best ever, if you just soley watch his movement it epitomises the world class player that he was, probally the best non athletic attacking midfidler the prem has or will ever see.

Altho I think legends should be greeted as such after we beat their new team...Pires was a sick player for us, like Wenger saidgun__1239098336_pires_bow.jpgPicture says it all, was so so so sick that season.
i remember that season... When Pires got injured, everyone was thinking "sh*t, we aint gonna win the title"Then literally out of no where, Ljunberg became a Sick player