Cassie's new look

misst

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She needs to thin out the other side cos in that pic danielle posted she's looking like she ran away from her barber.

who seen that chick that was in celebrity scissor hands? swear she had something similiar but with leopard spots on the side...
yeah but she can pull it off. Someone like rihanna could but I don't think Cassie has that edge to rock it like you're meant to.

• 2 weeks later...
sh*t is ridiculous, seen quite a few girls doing this./It only seems to be mix raced girls aswell :confused:
I see more black girls do it than mixed race girls.I know Kesh done it. She even tattooed up her head piece.
Rocks it nicely imo.
c/s.

There are Black girls EVERYWHERE who are extremely pissed off right now...
mostly this
Imo it's simply follow fashion monkeys/bandwagon hype chicks taking the 'retro' look too far.The 'black' girls that are pissed are pissed simply because it REAL hair wasted. ,
+Everyone is talkin about her now so, its in working in some way (publicity)

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol @ thinking I care whether this girl shaved half her head or not, looking at her she wouldd obviously still look beautiful if it was all shavedcassie-shaved-head.jpga stupid thing to do thoughBut i really dont care