What's the best Crow you have ever smoked?

Corrigan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amnesia, some f*ckriescheese i would have to say is the best ive had, the blue cheese the LA confidential the pleasure of smoking and smellin these cheeses too muchseperately i will always have a place in my heart for the bubblegum, sticky fruity as f*ck a real joy to smokethose 2 chros penetrate my chrofree lifestylei will stick to the cess what smells like currents,

OG kush, Amnesia
dat 35euro a gram hash/resin ting, 4get what its called but its light blue
dat 35euro a gram hash/resin ting, 4get what its called but its light blue
Think thats bubble-hash, proper sparkling like the ocean under the sun''The two main commercial ice-water filtration systems available are "Bubble Bags" from Fresh Headies and the Ice-o-lator, another product developed by Mila. Both operate on the same principle of using cold water and filtering bags to isolate trichomes. You can also make your own kit by acquiring mesh of the appropriate sizes and carefully sowing it into bags of strong material.''
Guy in the shop told me some madness like they use nearly a box of piff to make an o of that isolator sh*tthat, jack herra, og kush, amnesia and cheese in 1 blunt>>>>>_____________________

power plantsickest food ever, was fully on some euphoric buzzno joke, it actually improved my (terrible) eyesight for about 1-2 hoursit was like irl HD
lol c/s PPtook some break then had PP, I was buzzin out my nuts, went in some next state of unawareness to music then when it stopped I started sweatin.

power plantsickest food ever, was fully on some euphoric buzzno joke, it actually improved my (terrible) eyesight for about 1-2 hoursit was like irl HD
lol c/s PPtook some break then had PP, I was buzzin out my nuts, went in some next state of unawareness to music then when it stopped I started sweatin.
power plant is alright still not eally feeling that home grown feel to it tho, its hard to crush