SB.TV - Konan & Krept (HD)

Smokey Barz

i think its just all of the jay-z/kanye fanboys typing in otis remix and watching it tbh still ratings to them for going hard the beat isnt all that, they mustve planned it.

Americans couldn't give a f*ck about UK Rappers, and their video doesn't even come up in the suggestion list on Kanye and Jayz video so the views are more baffling.

how will it come back to "THEM"?

its not like they ORDERED anything... its a subscription... so they probably filled out any boog name and address

a UK Music guys purchased their own music off of itunes, it came back to them and now sitting in jail

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5497336/Music-gang-in-alleged-iTunes-royalty-scam-arrested.html

(i cant find the one im talking about)

its not like they ORDERED anything... its a subscription... so they probably filled out any boog name and address

a UK Music guys purchased their own music off of itunes, it came back to them and now sitting in jail

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5497336/Music-gang-in-alleged-iTunes-royalty-scam-arrested.html

not really the same thing because the itunes scam was effectively money laundering through apple,

buying youtube views is not going to directly re-line their pockets so it isnt laundering.

• Upvote 3

http://www.telegraph...m-arrested.html

not really the same thing because the itunes scam was effectively money laundering through apple,

buying youtube views is not going to directly re-line their pockets so it isnt laundering.

Unless they got partnership

Guest phonecharger

i wonder how they got caught

i wonder how they got caught

that was running around my head also

1) they used their own pc's

2) someone... urgh... snitched

3) there is no 3...???

Thornton Heath shooting: Murder police want to trace car

Email This

BlogThis!

Share to Twitter

Share to Facebook

Share to Google Buzz

London24

Thornton Heath shooting: Murder police want to trace car

Saturday, July 16, 2011

12:15 PM

Detectives have released a CCTV image of a car they want to trace in connection with the murder of a man in south London.

Carlton Ned, 41, was shot dead at a house in Thornton Heath, south LondonCarlton Ned, 41, was shot dead at a house in Thornton Heath, south London

Police were called to a house in Langdale Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon, following a shooting in the early hours of July 1.

Two men entered the house and fired a number of shots.

Carlton Ned, 41, was treated by paramedics but died at the scene.

A woman in her 50s was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

A third person, who police have not given details of, was also at the house.

A post-mortem examination gave cause of Mr Ned’s death as a single gunshot wound to the chest.

Two suspects wearing dark clothing and balaclavas fled in a silver car which travelled down Langdale Road towards London Road.

One was described as 5ft 9ins and the other 5ft 2ins with light brown skin.

Officers from Trident, which investigates gun crime in London’s black communities, do not believe Mr Ned was the intended target.

Detectives want the occupants of a car, believed to be a Mercedes Benz E-Class design number W211, to come forward so they can be eliminated from the inquiry.

The Mercedes was captured on CCTV travelling north up London Road towards Stockwell.

Detective Chief Inspector John Crossley said: “It is essential we eliminate the Mercedes and establish whether it is or isn’t the same silver vehicle the suspects left the scene of the murder in.”

Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8733 4212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 .

Posted by LSG at 03:41

Doubt they bought that many views, Ive seen instances where couple other artists fans flooded videos with comments and it brought the users to their page,

big look though, they shudda put the adsense on

no disrespect g, but 3 million and its was only uploaded on saturday