i dn't even know

o-guy

well i was travelling with a bunch of people and we were staying in a hostel which has links with all the clubs, so if u walked in with all the hostel people you got in for freeor just name dropped the hosteli really wanna go back but all my mates are broke

maybe a love and life topic, i'm nt surei'm sure more than a few of you have gone on holiday with yur mandem, u know when theres a good 7 to 12 of uwell every time me and my lot wanna go on holiday, three of them feel the need to invite their girlfriendsi dn't know about u but i always thought there was no need now we're going miami soon,and these brehs wanna bring their girlfriends againnow honest questionis this normal practice for certain guys to do on a mandem holiday, cuz i'm confused
maybe they want to send you a good message. :rolleyes: that they're into women

maybe a love and life topic, i'm nt surei'm sure more than a few of you have gone on holiday with yur mandem, u know when theres a good 7 to 12 of uwell every time me and my lot wanna go on holiday, three of them feel the need to invite their girlfriendsi dn't know about u but i always thought there was no need now we're going miami soon,and these brehs wanna bring their girlfriends againnow honest questionis this normal practice for certain guys to do on a mandem holiday, cuz i'm confused
do u not find it a little odd that u and u ALONE were the only one that read my post and saw homosexualityi'm just sayin init...perhaps u have sumthin u might like to tell yur mommy and daddyperhaps a young man named ivan u would like to introduce them toi'm just sayin

lol this happened last year at Magaluf...MAGALUF?! why u gna bring ur chick to magaluf. joke thing was my boys chick an friends never came out until 3 days after...them 3 days before they come it was live...the rest of the holiday my guy was nowhere to be seen...some waste movements

do u not find it a little odd that u and u ALONE were the only one that read my post and saw homosexualityi'm just sayin init...perhaps u have sumthin u might like to tell yur mommy and daddyperhaps a young man named ivan u would like to introduce them toi'm just sayin
the hell is ivan? how do ur firend's girls just "turn up"? surely this is something they run by you before you travel together and not just show up at the airport "to your surprise".. so deal with it at source innit. :arrow:

the hell is ivan? how do ur firend's girls just "turn up"? surely this is something they run by you before you travel together and not just show up at the airport "to your surprise".. so deal with it at source innit. :arrow:
d*ckhead- can u not read the boy's post. read again then edit ur comments.

d*ckhead- can u not read the boy's post. read again then edit ur comments.
theres nothing to edit.. they want to bring their gf's and tell him, he thinks it weird.. but they go ahead and do so.. tthey wanna travel again.. they wanna bring their girls again! obviously they have more fun that way, or so it appears. so like i said... deal with it at source

are u an idiot?where did i say they just "turn up"obviously i know be4 hand otherwise i wouldn't be able to tell u that they plan to bring their females on a trip we plan to tak in the winterwat was the point of yur post?f*ck outta here u brazilian nutsack

dont let that flop ur planswhen u get out there u wil probably break up in2 smaller groups anywaysso let the honeymooners go do their thing and the bachelors/ 'part-time' bachelors can go their own ways and everybody meet back up at .... for dinnertrust there is 2 much 2 do to let this hinder u

these will be the ones who will not stick with the main group and go off and do their own thing.if this is going to organised as a mandem thing (especially if its miami) and they wanna bring their girls, tell em to book their own holiday

When guys insist on bringing their partners to a man dem only holiday, its usually because they is lack of trust/the relationship is experiencing problems (point 1 & 2) or its just point 3. Point 1His probably done dirt in the past therefore she doesn't trust him enough to let him go with the man dem & his forced/pushed or just given an ultimatum to either bring her along or the relationship is done. The guy being too weak/not owning his own balls for whatever reason allows it.Point 2He doesn't trust her. She's done dirt to him & taking her with him is the best way to keep an eye on her.Point 3They could just be one of them couples who want to experience almost everything together & they care not what type of holiday it is. They just do them.

Guest Lisa Turtle

If I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend, its exclusively me and my boyfriend.I don't understand why the girls would even want to come with you lot.

only read the first post and very dissapointed some "males" go on this way. the abuse my mate got for buying a phonecard to ring his girl :lol: it was just too much.lads holidays>>>>>>
i was listenin to these 2 posh girls speakin, and one was talkin about how she broke up with her boyfriendshe goes :'ya like when he went on a 9 day holiday to [some party island] and like he didnt even phone me once to say like ya u kno havin a good time rah rah'