Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

If You Was A Professional Striker Which One Player Would You Want To Play Alongside Past Or Present?

Im talking 4-4-2 not no 4-5-1 tingMine would be Wayne Rooney he is actually to much.Would feed through killer balls all day and do all your running for you.Tekkers are to much aswell.Also a team player not greedy like certain strikers would be.

Guest M12 Part 2

thierry henrywould want someone with pace alongside me so we could just run around and be a problem together. used to hate playing alongside slow strikers who couldnt keep up.Plus this guys passing and vision are very under-rated bare assists coming ur way.

Fernando Torres all day long...Could play a SS role, but also know he'd service me if need be too...
n/h.
See, what type of man are you, that you notice sh*t like that?Like, should a make a remark about the fact your username makes references to sausages?

Fernando Torres all day long...Could play a SS role, but also know he'd service me if need be too...
n/h.
See, what type of man are you, that you notice sh*t like that?Like, should a make a remark about the fact your username makes references to sausages?
You made a blatent homo inuendo, i was merely helping you out. And my name is actually frank furta.

Roberto Baggio (best no.10 of the 90's)We would tear up defences
suprised u didnt say kevin daviesit has to be bergkamp if u didnt get 20 a season with bergkamp in behind football is not for u