Premier League Week 33 & FA Cup Semi Final

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arshavin was nowhere to be seen in the first half hour until he scored. Class player to not even be in the game much yet still have 4 shots, 4 goals.I don't watch Arsenal too tough these days but Song actually looked like he can play a bit of ball.Denilson and Bendtner (besides the finish for his offside goal) are sh*t, surprised how they can wear an Arsenal shirt.

5 mins and played 6. wtf?also if we dont get djourou and clichy back for man u its gonna be embarassing.im already expecting a loss but i dont wanna get trounced. farking ell silvestre ergh hes a disgusting footballer im offended by his shitness
ffsswear man just states the f*ck*ng obviousfall back

this f*ck*ng bollockswhere the f*ck did he get five minutes?and bendtner's goal was never offside
calm down take the positives away from the game.your two 1st choice Strikers outLeft Back And CB outGoalkeeper out and you come within a whisker of beating a good Liverpool side on "an atmospheric" night game at Anfieldyou should be smiling

Liverpool >>>_____We have the sickest games.Supporting them is gonna give me a heart attack!
:/Letting in 4 goals does NOT meanLiverpool>>>>>>>>
lol @ Liverpool having "the sickest games"Talk about knee jerks.
I beleive we do have some of the best games in modern football.Newcastle 4-3Chelsea 4-4Milan 3-3Arsenal 4-4

that was a good game both teams defence was poor, so i think a draw was deserved.
CHECK THE STATS, ARSENAL GOT LECTURED UP AND DOWN THE FIELD.4 SHOTS, 4 GOALS.WITHOUT ARSHAVIN GOD KNOWS WHAT WOULD OF HAPPENED TONIGHT.
I hate comments like thisWithout Benayoun god knows what would of happenedWhats your point?!

this f*ck*ng bollockswhere the f*ck did he get five minutes?and bendtner's goal was never offside
calm down take the positives away from the game.your two 1st choice Strikers outLeft Back And CB outGoalkeeper out and you come within a whisker of beating a good Liverpool side on "an atmospheric" night game at Anfieldyou should be smiling
don't f*ck*ng patronize me

for arshavin alone i wished arsenal won (his celebrations are so funny), but for kuyt/torres i wished liverpool won. . i do wish liverpool won though so the last few matches would of been interesting cos man u have def won the prem now

Guest Wu-Tang
Also.Lol @ complaining at Arsenal's 2nd string defence. What the f*ck ya expect with Gibbs, Silvestre & Fabianski starting at Anfield?
Your defense is generally shitEven when itsSagna---Toure---Gallas---ClichyAll 4 of them are just athletesPositioningAriel ballsdefense organisationall terribleGallas has experiance but he is non existant in terms of leading the defenseClichy should have flourished but it seems he's regressed, his positioning is probably the worst, Gallas needs to straighten him out but for some reason he doesnt, Clichy has limitless potentional but it isnt being fulfilled, expected much more from him this seasonI dont know why people are blaming Silvestre, Kolo was laughable at CB today, clearly gets the shits when he's not with Gallas