OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

@ Jack, tbh bro just get a standard motor cos the chances are sometihng will happen to it major or minor.I had a saxo W reg, just a standard one for £2,100 and i wrote that off LOL, then when I got my insurance money just got a punto 51 plate but I dont take it to uni.Solid cars, not too many miles on and dont cause too much hassle/maintenance, plus I dont look like too much of a tramp.
How'd you write it off?

I take it your a female? for the money you probably paid for it, why not get a Mazda MX-5? honestly them cars own the 206cc in every way. I only driven one car worse than a 206cc and thats a punto. Not a good look at all. it weighs bare and jus looks f*cked to me.
I am.I don't have one, was interested in getting one.Such a shame it's basically a crap car, it's so nice looking.Not a fan of Mazda's , probably go with a Polo.1st car btw.
Yeah, Polo is a good one to get. VW is reliable and because of that it holds it's value better than other cars. You looking to get the recent shape or the older one?

@ Jack, tbh bro just get a standard motor cos the chances are sometihng will happen to it major or minor.I had a saxo W reg, just a standard one for £2,100 and i wrote that off LOL, then when I got my insurance money just got a punto 51 plate but I dont take it to uni.Solid cars, not too many miles on and dont cause too much hassle/maintenance, plus I dont look like too much of a tramp.
Punto solid? never. one of the most unreliable piles of sh*t to be produced. Fix it again tomorrow. = FIAT.
Same thing I was thinking.

I take it your a female? for the money you probably paid for it, why not get a Mazda MX-5? honestly them cars own the 206cc in every way. I only driven one car worse than a 206cc and thats a punto. Not a good look at all. it weighs bare and jus looks f*cked to me.
I am.I don't have one, was interested in getting one.Such a shame it's basically a crap car, it's so nice looking.Not a fan of Mazda's , probably go with a Polo.1st car btw.
Yeah, Polo is a good one to get. VW is reliable and because of that it holds it's value better than other cars. You looking to get the recent shape or the older one?
VW is not reliable in the sense of everybody thinks.in her casethe Polo mk3 has major clutch issues. when i say major clutch i mean major clutch problems. this goes from the 1999-2002 shape. the newer ones the problem was rectified.

MK4 or mk5? Nice engines. was thinking of getting the GT TDI MK4 couple years back.personally its my favourite golf engine especially after a remap the fun that could be had.
From your 2nd sentence you obviously know alot more about cars than I do.This one. The insurance is relatively cheap considering....08golfgttsifront3qu2.jpgI used to have. I think it'll always be my favourite car for some reasonvolkswagen_golf_gti_mk4.jpg

VW is not reliable in the sense of everybody thinks.in her casethe Polo mk4 has major clutch issues. when i say major clutch i mean major clutch problems. this goes from the 2001-2005 shape. the newer ones the problem was rectified.
Rah. Didn't know that. I was talking about that model before that (X reg version, etc.).

VW is not reliable in the sense of everybody thinks.in her casethe Polo mk4 has major clutch issues. when i say major clutch i mean major clutch problems. this goes from the 2001-2005 shape. the newer ones the problem was rectified.
Rah. Didn't know that. I was talking about that model before that (X reg version, etc.).
thats the version im on about. the clutch plates must be made of chocolate or something i believe there was a recall done on them.

How'd you write it off?
Going too fast round a bend. Like way too fast and ended up flipping it.I always used to say how sensible id be aswell but it never panned out that way.I rate it made me a better drive now though.

thats the version im on about. the clutch plates must be made of chocolate or something i believe there was a recall done on them.
Oh, I thought you were talking about eh latest shape.

all you no license guys.your obv not driving new cars innit?
Perception!Your more likely to get clocked if your driving some clapped out P reg corsa or summat then a fresh car thats actually worth something.
obv i know that.everyone i know that was driving new cars without a license got hassle.most of the time it was because the car looked bait i.e. tints, rims etc etci've driven without a license too, but i've always been one or two versions down from the newest one.plus i've always kept the car stock.brisco - what question?