OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

I need to book my test for the end of the month/early October.When I checked the other day, the slots were for much later than that.I'm hoping my instructor can hook me up with something.
book it same way but keep checking back for cancellations for the time you want.Atleast this is my suggestion

Greenford Eskay

I need to book my test for the end of the month/early October.When I checked the other day, the slots were for much later than that.I'm hoping my instructor can hook me up with something.
Book the earliest one, check for cancellations on the websiteWhen i was doing it i saw about 3-4 a day they were all afternoon though or still too far but you'll defiantly find some.

Greenford Eskay
Book the earliest one, check for cancellations on the websiteWhen i was doing it i saw about 3-4 a day they were all afternoon though or still too far but you'll defiantly find some.
this!book the earliest one NOW coz some days loads of people book and it moves back by a week or two and other days they open more slots or people cancelat least if you book you have a date to work towards coz if you dont....you might not find anything sooner and then the original dates are gone and you end up waiting longer

Yh not feeling to do pass plus, thing is basicly I want to do temporary insurance on my sisters car till I get mine next monthThere telling me I can't do it coz I'm 18, male, new driver and its a 58 smh, kinda lost intrest here but then they were saying 7g for a year pmslSaid something about if my pops name on it it will be much much cheaper but there's no point if inm getting my whip by novemberSounds like gas but whatever

• 2 months later...