OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

My insurance is too sick. It always seems to go down even tho i got a 'fault' claim against my name.Got a 59 plate 2L BMW, one years no claims and my insurance for the year came up at £660.LOL @ other companys quoting me £2g+.
so u upgraded from the punto i see
Yea. My patience is better now.

im lookin to start lessons in South Londonanyone know of a good instructorshould i just go with red drivin or bsm or aa?
yh safe guys
http://www.1stclassdriving.co.uk/I did my lessons with them. 2 of the 3 instructors I had from there were very good. The one I passed my test with is actually from Chelsea sides so if anything call them up and ask if there is a Rima that could instruct you. Not sure if she still works there, but if she does and you get her, you WILL pass as long as you want to.

im lookin to start lessons in South Londonanyone know of a good instructorshould i just go with red drivin or bsm or aa?
yh safe guys
http://www.1stclassdriving.co.uk/I did my lessons with them. 2 of the 3 instructors I had from there were very good. The one I passed my test with is actually from Chelsea sides so if anything call them up and ask if there is a Rima that could instruct you. Not sure if she still works there, but if she does and you get her, you WILL pass as long as you want to.
Many Thanks

Got a phone call a little earlier saying my car has passed it's MOT. I was shocked in all honesty. I thought it would bomb. Also got it serviced. Total I paid = £130.Compare that to what a garage waned to charge me for a service and a whole bunch of other sh*t = £800+I think I came off better in this whole equation assuming the guy did everything properly. I hope it was all done properly. As long as the paperwork stands, I'm happy.

Don't even need to get rid of this car quickly anymore. Got a fresh MOT done and told there is nothing wrong with the car at all. Mechanics in NPK were chatting sh*t about 8 bills to fix sh*t and do a service. So my little cash cow can sit for a while and be sold like February coming.Anyone that doesn't mind going to a mechanics in Willesden PM me and I'll drop you the details.

Yeah, services try it all the time, went to one in Southbury, and they try tell me I'd be looking at £300+ for something that another garage quoted me £50. <_<Got a question, when you renew road tax, they ask you for proof of insurance, say if I only use my car sparingly, and use day to day insurance, would they still renew road tax?

Nopeneed a cover letterif your that much of a tight c*nt and want to beat the system just get insurance with any company, then either wait for the cover letter to come through or renew the tax online (the system will check that your cars on the database)then cancel insurance policy when your done

• 1 month later...

bumped!Quick Question.My insurance is up this month but im gonna buy a new car in a couple months.If i renew with 'Insurer A', then when i get my new car 'Insurer B' is cheaper, Can i get a refund on the 10 months i didn't use on Insurer A? Or will they keep my full year's premium?