Eminem

MrJibbles

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Relapse: RefillThe re-release of Relapse, titled Relapse: Refill, includes seven bonus tracks, including the single "Forever", also featuring Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne (previously found on the More Than a Game soundtrack), "Taking My Ball" (also released with the DJ Hero video game), and five new tracks. Relapse: Refill will be released on December 21, 2009.[73]I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned. Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year.[74]Rumor is Slaughterhouse are working with Just Blaze, Joe Budden said it's the most important verse of his career, so if you want do the math (this was going on while SH said they was heading to Detroit).refill-art.jpgTracklist for Refill01. People Make Me02. Taking My Ball03. Insult To Injury04. Outlet05. Carrington Pool06. Forever featuring Drake, Kanye West & Lil Wayne07. Stainless EgoAn interview with Kon Artist, discuss Relapse II (50 mins into the show)http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic.com/player/web/2009-11-21T08_58_25-08_00- He's working on Relapse 2- Finishing a song for his album - Did 3 songs together, and kept 1 out of the 3, maybe 2- Taking a break for a couple of days because of the Awards- Also working with Ludacris- Relapse 2 coming early 2010, Album is pretty much finished- They changed directions for the album a couple of times- Rumor about Interscope changing the direction is not true- Interscope doesn't do anything with EM's music, he controles everything- Really pleased by Relapse, every song is incredible, no fillers- This album is Eminem thinking in the right mindstate- Original direction was going to be all Dre production- Now it's Denaun, Just Blaze, Dre, Eminem, Alchemist production and more- The songs remind him of the feeling of a Marshall Mathers LP- If you're an Eminem fan you will love this album- The Denaun and Eminem track is like bullets flying past ur head... its so many punchlines and the Eminem people have missed over the years. - Content on the album is variety, serious content, some content that people never heard from him, very well balanced album. Probably most balanced album since the MMLP.- A lot of punchlines, clear minded Eminem.- Not a lot of Quaky music, no songs like The Real Slim Shady.- Royce Da 5'9 is on the album

• 2 weeks later...

█▓ 01. 05:58 Forever █▓ 02. 04:04 Hell Breaks Loose Ft. Dr. Dre █▓ 03. 03:57 Buffalo Bill █▓ 04. 04:53 Elevator █▓ 05. 05:03 Taking My Ball █▓ 06. 05:05 Music Box █▓ 07. 04:48 Drop The Bomb On Em'http://www.megaupload.com/?d=374UJGDZOf course they're left over tracks.