Eminem

MrJibbles

Eminem sat down wit Complex and did an interview.So the sequel won't reflect your reaction to the first one and its reception?Eminem: Well, when I finished Relapse, I had a whole album of material that didn't make it that I wasn't ready to throw away, so that was going to be Relapse 2. But then I got with Dre in Hawaii and started recording more, and now the new material has knocked out all the old songs. But yeah, the new material is definitely different. Making Relapse, I was still working the drugs out of my system, so there was a lot of...just jokey sh*t. It was a lot of punchline-y, funny, shock value—kind of going back to The Slim Shady LP. And that was cool, but I've kind of flipped the page. Now I'm going for songs instead of one-liners. I don't want to make sh*t that you hear once and then the joke's over; I want to make records that you could play a hundred times, a thousand times.Relapse definitely feels like you're shaking off the dust—it was like I could take the songs out of sequence and put them in order of when they were recorded, because the rhymes got so much sharper the farther you got from the drugs.Eminem: You're right, my thinking became sharper again as I went along. If you were to take a song like "My Mom" or "Must Be the Ganja," those were cool—but they were the beginning stages of me coming out of the [addiction]. It wasn't until it got into songs like "Stay Wide Awake" that it felt like my mind got sharper. I became more on-point towards the end of recording the album. Right now, I feel like I'm more focused than I've ever been. I still feel like I have room to get better but I feel like I'm definitely on my game right now.Click the link, alot more is asked and answered goes into the drug problem, Lil Wayne, more on Relapse etc.http://www.complex.com/CELEBRITIES/Cover-Story/Eminem

• 4 months later...
Eminem Scraps The Sequel: New Album, Recovery Set for June Release

The much-anticipated new album from Eminem, Recovery (Aftermath/Interscope), will be released June 22 in the US and June 21 Internationally. On Recovery, his seventh major label studio album, Eminem has reached out to an exciting list of first-time collaborators, including DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, Jim Jonsin and Boi-1da, among others.

Eminem releases Recovery just over a year after his last album, 2009's Relapse. Relapse put the cap on an impressive ten years of recorded output, and contributed to Eminem being the biggest selling artist of 2000-2009. In recognition of this, Neilsen SoundScan named him their Artist of the Decade. Relapse entered the US charts at #1 and, at nearly double platinum, was the best selling rap album of last year. It also earned Eminem his 11th Grammy award, winning in the Best Rap Album category. Relapse's first single, "Crack A Bottle" from Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, soared to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (Eminem's second #1 after 2002's "Lose Yourself") and set a SoundScan record at the time of its release for opening week download sales (418,000). The album also spun off two other hits; the Top 10 "We Made You" and Top 20 "Beautiful."

"I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year," remarked Eminem. "But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title."

Eminem has sold more than 78,000,000 albums worldwide. After 1999's quadruple platinum The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000) and The Eminem Show (2002) became two of the Top 5 best selling albums of the 2000s, with approximately 10,000,000 copies of each sold in the US alone. 2004's Grammy-nominated Encore reached #1 and was certified quadruple platinum. The #1, double platinum, 2005 greatest hits collection Curtain Call: The Hits and #2, platinum, 2006 various artists compilation Eminem Presents: The Re-Up followed.

The details surrounding Eminem’s new album Recovery are scant, but the single is expected to impact radio and the internet on Friday.

"Not Afraid,” the new single was revealed by the Detroit rapper via his Twitter account. He said, “I’m ‘Not Afraid.’”

The producer of the song is presently unknown, but MTV News spoke with Jim Jonsin and he said Eminem has expanded his musical offerings.

"He was open to ideas," Jonsin told MTV of Recovery. "He was real respectful to my craft. He let me do what I do. He asked me ideas on some of the lyrics. We had ideas for lyric changes. Certain words may or may not work on radio. We talked about that. He had a setup outside of the room to do production, but I'd rather be in the room where he was at, and he was cool with that. And I knocked out a couple of joints in there while he was in there with me. He was pretty open and he let me do my thing. He did his thing. It was a pretty good experience."

Recovery is expected to drop June 22.

(allhiphop.com)

New Eminem

http://usershare.net/DDotOmen/5ibr5frmtzx5

I come around like what goes around

What goes up must come down, anyone who comes up must go down

Might aswell go for the gusto now

Better not let up, better not let them breathe

Last shot, give it all you got

Try to turn me down b**ch, get f**ked with a volume knob

f**k all you snobs, hoes now i hope all you rot

2 bottles of lupiderm and a box of condoms is that all you brought

And you want a Ménage à trois you twats

f**k that i’d rather turn this club to a ballroom brawl

Get rowdy as roethlisberger in a bathroom stall

Like a leaf stuck in a vacuum ya’ll

ain’t nuttin but a whole lotta suckin’ going on in rap

Yeah but I’m home, back for the bone, back in the zone

leave him alone you don’t wanna go eggin him on

It’ll never be my chair that you own

crown so tight that it cuts all circulation

no air to the brain no oxygen other words it’s no air to the throne

When i die so does hip-hop

hitchcock did a s**t b**ch ass doc got his zip locked in a bag

you fags ain’t been able to fade me since kid rock had a hi-top

keep bloggin while i’m mind boggling i zone like im in the twilight dog

get off my bone, this is my mic dog and i like hoggin it

flow so wet ima take this beat tabboggoning, im water loggin it, im soggin it

pull your verse out the beat and stomp on it

suplexing it on cement like im on some straight outta compton s**t

take this d*ck and chomp on it, im so bad i could b**ch slap a back handed compliment

jackass, eat a donkey d*ck, the game i just about conquered it

like donkey kong, im bonkers b**ch im the king of this zzzzzz s**t

i reign supreme in this zzzzzz s**t

no screaming and arguing makes no difference whether a benz or a bentley or a beamer’s the car you in

you think you ball well i bomb it, i throw up bombs when i vomit

i throw down in the kitchen might hit your mum with my omlete

but you got egg on your face, now watch me drop it atomic

i should be strapped to the chest of a kamikaze b**ch

im as bat s**t as ozzy it’s obvious you can tell right off the bat

no pun intended but come any closer i’ll bite off your head

trying to give me the finger’s like giving a spider the web

I’m just gonna spin it and use it to my advantage

i catch a fly in that b**ch, you think you fly, you just food

i give as much of a flying f**k as that superman dude

Guess I just do what you can’t do, i make you look stupid and bamboozled

confused as usual and you can ripped she can open a can too

you better hope you can handle the heat or stay the f**k outta hells kitchen

i came to c*ck block like a square, f**king male chicken?

Yeah, it’s shady slut the rest can suck on a big one

Im as despicable as daffy duck when im spittin’

Whoa!

gotta rate eminem fans tho. When he puts out Garbage they still endorse it with mad love.

This tune is weak. Beat sounds something like wayne/drake will collabo on.

Dappy wiould have done a better job with the hook.

This guy is not the same. But lyrically he is still up there

NOT AFRAID SHOULD GIVE NUBZ HOPE OF SUCCESS IN AMERICA.

IF IT DOES WELL THAT IS.. ITS A PIECE OF sh*t.

IM SICK OF ALL THIS MELODY DRIVEN RAP.. NO f*ck*ng DIFFERENCE FROM RNB.

MIGHT AS WELL HAVE GOT PRETTY RICKY AND USHER TO BREAKDANCE AND d*ckSHAKE TO GIVE IT OOMPH

Guest Intervention

LOL WHAT THE f*ck IS THAT NOT AFRAID RUBBISH?

I HEARD THE START AND IT SOUNDED LIKE NDUBZ OR SOMEONE

f*ck OFF YOU SLITHERY c*nt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Several tracklists leaked earlier today, but here’s the one alot of youse all been waiting for. Recovery drops June 22nd. Thank us now.

1. Cold Wind Blows

2. Talkin’ 2 Myself Feat. Kobe

3. On Fire

4. Won’t Back Down Feat. Pink

5. W.T.P.

6. Going Through Changes

7. Not Afraid

8. Seduction

9. No Love Feat. Lil Wayne

10. Space Bound

11. Cinderella Man

12. 25 to Life