It's happening all around me....

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought my friend a congratulations card and a baby scrap book as she's 7 weeks pregnant. Madness. She's 22. I can't believe it. Not sure how I feel about the fact they only just got engaged after she found out she was pregnant. They live together but still.
well at least they are trying to do sh*t the RIGHT WAY which is more than i can say for most people

it's weird because all of my friends want kids but would NEVER let themselves get pregnant until they were married and settledif my friend told me tomorrow she was pregnant i wouldnt even say congratulations22 is just too young to me. we should be living our lives and having fun before we have family and career obligations

I am in no rush. I'm broody as hell though but its not about being a mother right now for me.
So if a man you loved teased you with putting it in raw, you would slyly not mind for him to climax in you, alie???No sending, that's what quite a few gurls have told me in the last 3 years, they wouldn't mind me sex them raw and buss nut inside and wont get rid etc etc.Both decent gurls and non-wifeables have said this.
LOLNo I wouldn't. I'm cool with waiting. Thinking about it I don't even mind waiting til im touching 30 cos to be honest theres alot I wana do that having a child could restrict.

the male broody thing is pissing me off tbh i got someone who i know and i am vex with him simply because he just WANTED A YUTEi aint lying he was f*ck*ng EVERY LINK HE HAD BAREBACK just so he could have one and he was shook that he was "firing blanks" (his exact words) when no one was pregnant.now one of the girls got pregnant and had his yute he got a daughter but the thing is he does NOT love the woman i know it and he knows it and i confronted him about it he is even still f*ck*ng bare other chicks i dont know if he is still strappin up but the relationship he has with his girl was doomed from the start. Now he met some next woman more his age (his baby mums is like maybe 9 years younger or something) and he is seeing her and she knows he has a yute but he aint told her the details.man has his baby mother LIVING WITH HIM and i ask him if she knows and he says she dont i just told im wait til she finds out and then takes the yute away from you and when i say this to him he try get vex like im moaning at him but it just annoys me he dont see this.how can you get a girl that is smitten for you pregnant and all you want is the child? i mean why dont he expect this to end in tears.smaddy was right the male broody ting is f*cked upim seeing it first hand as a result i dont even chat to this certain individual as much cos he is not serious.
lol i seriously cant believe how this story sounds exactly like one of my mans bredrens

it's weird because all of my friends want kids but would NEVER let themselves get pregnant until they were married and settledif my friend told me tomorrow she was pregnant i wouldnt even say congratulations22 is just too young to me. we should be living our lives and having fun before we have family and career obligations
bit deep

was listening to some young women talkin on the bus today, listening because they were both literally shoutingthe amount of information I got to know was disgusting, had i been someone with a vested interestboth of them were mothers talkin about how much their young children know about 'swagger' and calling themselves reh rehs babymumand this body and that body is a junge, shakin my head all the way homeits a f*ckeries when people who arnt mature enough to take care of their own lives are in charge of others

was listening to some young women talkin on the bus today, listening because they were both literally shoutingthe amount of information I got to know was disgusting, had i been someone with a vested interestboth of them were mothers talkin about how much their young children know about 'swagger' and calling themselves reh rehs babymumand this body and that body is a junge, shakin my head all the way homeits a f*ckeries when people who arnt mature enough to take care of their own lives are in charge of others
them convos come like taxi cab confessions sometimesthe amount of info you hear when hype chicks chat loud on the bus is embarassing imo

bit deep
i can see where gemma is coming from, if my friend told me, i would probably do the fake congratulations smile but deep down id be thinking what a pleb

bit deep
i can see where gemma is coming from, if my friend told me, i would probably do the fake congratulations smile but deep down id be thinking what a pleb
why would you even bother to fake a congratulations to your mate, if deep down thats what you are actually thinking. hate people like this. fake as anything and more time first ones to call others fake.

bit deep
why would you even bother to fake a congratulations to your mate, if deep down thats what you are actually thinking. hate people like this. fake as anything and more time first ones to call others fake.
You are fake!!!

Just bought my friend a congratulations card and a baby scrap book as she's 7 weeks pregnant. Madness. She's 22. I can't believe it. Not sure how I feel about the fact they only just got engaged after she found out she was pregnant. They live together but still.
:D

bit deep
nah thats deepat 22, its not like shes thrown her life awayi congratulate on the new life coming into the world, not congratulations on the persons career, circumstances and timing of the babyand if u really dont wanna congratulate, just dont say it

bit deep
nah thats deepat 22, its not like shes thrown her life awayi congratulate on the new life coming into the world, not congratulations on the persons career, circumstances and timing of the babyand if u really dont wanna congratulate, just dont say it
Smaddy, you actually smacked it and I fully agree.Allow being deep like that to someone, when it is bait your gonna love holding it etc etc.I have family members who I think are f*ck*ng stupud for getting pregnant, but I still love their child/children and are part of my family, always good to see a new member of the family.If Gemma gets up the duff, I'm gonna laugh so hard at her and hope everyone is bad to her how she would be!!!

bit deep
its up to her if she wanted to keep the baby or not but i doesnt mean i have to agree or respect her choice but at the same time i wouldnt want to hurt her by not coming across happy for her, wouldnt want to create negativity in the atmosphere so i personally would congratulate her but i wouldnt mean it , call it fake but hey i rather do that than cause any negativity in the air because then she would question why i have not congratulated her etc etc and its just long going through some arguement like that.