29-stone mum feeds her eight-month-old triplets McDonald’s

Vertigo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh for f*cks sake.These fresh guys that off their life raft from Zimbabique and roam around Stoke on Trent looking for weak p*ssy to breed in between writing e-mails requesting large sums of money from pensioners and stupid middle class people.
It took a 68-strong team and a bill for the NHS of £200,000, including a specially-built operating table for her Caesarean section.
And this pisses me off.It cost 200K for that to occur.We the taxpayers paid so much money so this waste of body mass can breed and f*ck her children up.If anything their dad should pay the 600K that them children will accumulate in due time on the NHS.This woman should be impaled, sliced up, honey glazed and fed to her children on a platter for cost cutting measures.
Swear your unemployed tho.

"Leanne steers away from healthy foods in case it makes her tots anorexic. She said: “I don’t want them to think they have to watch what they eat. I’ll tell them big is beautiful.” sombody come threw and post a giant facepalm please
this is the dumbest thing i've heard in 2009 hands downbtw i LOVE girlicious. they're all so gorgeous
hi5

LOL @ This bitch.I feel pissed that tax money goes to scum like this.WTF does she mean she doesn't have the time. She is on benefits, it's not like the 9-5 is keeping her busy.TBH women like this need to hold some slaps from society. A person who watched the hospital: teen pregnancy will know what I am on about.

LOL @ This bitch.I feel pissed that tax money goes to scum like this.WTF does she mean she doesn't have the time. She is on benefits, it's not like the 9-5 is keeping her busy.TBH women like this need to hold some slaps from society. A person who watched the hospital: teen pregnancy will know what I am on about.
shes 2 busy getting gangbanged by Marlon, Jermaine & Winston to think about food.Spunk snacks all day for her.She probably feeds her yewts like birds though.... eats the food then regurgitates it in the youths mouths.How can she be 40 stone man.Bet she done one of those peep show moves. Man nutted in her and she tried to angle herself thinking it would make the sperm run to the egg quicker.Must of smelt that p*ssy a mile off.

Guest Lisa Turtle
"Leanne steers away from healthy foods in case it makes her tots anorexic. She said: “I don’t want them to think they have to watch what they eat. I’ll tell them big is beautiful.” sombody come threw and post a giant facepalm please
this is the dumbest thing i've heard in 2009 hands downbtw i LOVE girlicious. they're all so gorgeous
hi5
the one with the curly browny red hair is Chris Brown's new squeeze.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/14491...f-40st-mum.htmlthis news of the world article made me laugh, they were raw... some of the information was not even needed"Her consultant wasn't able to monitor the babies' progress properly because sensitive scanning equipment couldn't penetrate the deep layers of fat on her abdomen.""Even weighing Leanne presented a problem because none of the equipment at University Hospital Coventry, where she was being cared for, was sturdy enough. In the end Mr Vatish borrowed a special research machine that could measure up to a third of a ton. That recorded Leanne's weight as 40 stone at week 30 of her pregnancy -four weeks before she gave birth."He added: "I had to construct a special hoist to support her abdomen during the operation. It weighed more than a human being so it would have been impossible for the surgical team to support it themselves." She broke the news to her boyfriend of five months, who she refuses to name, but they split up soon after. "He wanted me to have gastric surgery to lose weight after I'd had the triplets," she explained. "I felt insulted he had suggested it, so I decided to do it alone." Leanne put on at least three stone during her pregnancy and has a body mass index of 80. The scale, a measure of obesity, only goes up to 70 with 20-26 being the healthy range. She went on: "I got badly bullied at school. The kids would yell, 'Who ate all the pies', as I walked past.

what perplexed me was she had the nerve to myspace angle pose in jeans and slippers as if weighinh half of Mumbai is a normal proceedureI swear these heavyweights are usually wrapped up in shower curtains and stuffRaising 3 kids alone musT be hard but it should inspire pro-activenesspeople 4get children arnt a job they are a privilage

the worrying part of this is the father of the kids is nowhere to be found, and the fact that once again..this blob is gonna be allowed to live off the state and raise these children. there will be 6000+ visits by 'social services' to monitor them... when they shouldn't be there in the first place. country's burning

couldnt penetrate the deep layers of fat? why am i literally imagining a whale? lollboots are letting people measure their bmi for free in there stores using their machinesi measured mine and i WAS NOT HAPPYthe diet started yesterday, and i'm gonna start running as soon as it stops rainingreg natalie, yeh shes going out breezy now. she made it kinda bait in a video interview i saw of her

should just put her down butahahahahaha @ black people