Drake

JLovely

What did you niggaz expect? Really?

:lol:

/

For what it is, it's cool still. His penmanship as an R'n'B artist >>> his penmanship as a Hip-Hop artist, however he's a better rapper than a singer.

Cameras/Good Ones Go >>>

Doing It Wrong touched home, so did Good Ones Go.

Felt like Headlines & We'll Be Fine are out of place on an album like this.

Make Me Proud makes me cringe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruv, weren't you bawling over the interwebz over a bitch that maintained you like a KFC Zinger Tower meal sidepiece?

Fuck outta Coleslaw.

lool wtf

/

I think his writing for the singing stuff is very poor, add to that he can barely sing and you've got a lot of forgettable songs.

I aint even mad at this beat son...but the shit this nigga be sayin yo...."I love it when your hair still wet cos you jus took a shower...runnin on a treadmill n only eating salad...sound so smart like you graduated college". I cant even stomach that shit b. Son always gotta be on some "Gurl you kno you look yo best when you jus gettin up in the morning n you got them creases on yo face from yo pillow n that crusty shit all in yo eyes cos thats the real you gurl awwwwwhhh" shit. That or he feedin broads that "you aint even kno how special you is cos other niggas dont be noticin it...but I do" shit. Ayo pardon me if you a female that happens to fall for this cornball shit...but most niggas DO be knowin bout these muthafuckin covert broad tactics namsayin. This nigga tellin you what you wanna hear n throwin all the other niggas you talk to under the bus....n got you convinced that he actually feel that way ma. Son be preyin on the weak. The nigga jus gon parallel park his top down bitchmobile on the track n do nothin but wait for these low self esteem havin broads to come flyin across the hood of his shit n take that bait. But its whatever namsayin. Let this nigga get his false Beyonce female empowerment on. But that hook son. Ayo is this nigga still attached to a placenta sack b?

Spot on.