she's still the number 1 MILF

GoldCoast

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic of him with Meagan brought a tear to my eye.Guy is the black Vinny Chase. In fact, I would go so far as to say that Vinny wishes he was Jamie Foxx!YES I SAID IT. I MEANT IT. I WON'T TAKE IT BACK.*Collapses*
when i first read this i thought you was a chickno send
hahahahahaha
lmfao i forgot about this yewt

Guest Esquilax
Just clocked her hand gripsing his piece as well.Life's good
what you like seeing mans piece get gripsed yeah?f*ckin battyyou're all f*ckin battysnm snm

I saw her in the Linkin Park video the new one lipsing up that Fred Durst orwhateverhisnameis dude. She's officially A BOSH . She SHATTERED my heart in Monsters Ball .. inow this .but i rate Jamie Foxx he's one of the most talented Black people that walk this planet no over statement either

I saw her in the Linkin Park video the new one lipsing up that Fred Durst orwhateverhisnameis dude. She's officially A BOSH . She SHATTERED my heart in Monsters Ball .. inow this .but i rate Jamie Foxx he's one of the most talented Black people that walk this planet no over statement either
lol

lol
sorry its Limp Biskit .. i dont listen to that music hence the confusion but still watch the video its a joke she's waste

See, this is where a man like me differs from you, Parrist, Frank Furta & Afcoon.Whilst you sit there, with the lotion ready, sifting through Google image galleries of Halle Berry & women alike, a man like myself, gives props on gentlemen like Jamie Foxx & what they do to obtain women of that standard.Then, I attempt to emulate such, on MY level anyway. IGetItIn.And of course, I AM certified.Peace & chicken grease, bitches.
*round of applause*