Facial Hair

NiNES.

• 1 month later...
In the past week I've been told'you look like a wolf''you should get rid of that muslim beard''you look like trevor brooks'etcGot some wild chinstrap with stubble growing through everywhereDunno how to make it grow faster for YOU but bathing my face in the blood of my enemy helped meGood luck.
still this tbh

i use the razor for close shaving. I can use it but i get cuts sometimes. I also have an electric shaver, and its bless, but it's not not good for close shaving.Here's a questionCan the lightskin dudes use the same razor as a white/asain man would use and not get bumps?

i use the razor for close shaving. I can use it but i get cuts sometimes. I also have an electric shaver, and its bless, but it's not not good for close shaving.Here's a questionCan the lightskin dudes use the same razor as a white/asain man would use and not get bumps?
NO ur still a blackman, with black man hair.

i thought it was more of a skin thing opposed to an hair texture thing.

a bit of both really... but blackman hair is more stiffer/curly etc...imagine, cut throat razor which can be done, but to easy to scrap of top layer skin and by the time ur skin heals its self, ur hair grows and curls back into raw skin trying to heal itself. Resulting in razor bumps. Then some guys just try shave again on top that, trying to eliminate the problem... Bare cuts and scars and bloches get left over...if ever it happens, best to just to grow some bush man beard, let ur skin heal and then shave of with proper wahl trimmers. resulting in baby smooth skin again.

a bit of both really... but blackman hair is more stiffer/curly etc...imagine, cut throat razor which can be done, but to easy to scrap of top layer skin and by the time ur skin heals its self, ur hair grows and curls back into raw skin trying to heal itself. Resulting in razor bumps. Then some guys just try shave again on top that, trying to eliminate the problem... Bare cuts and scars and bloches get left over...if ever it happens, best to just to grow some bush man beard, let ur skin heal and then shave of with proper wahl trimmers. resulting in baby smooth skin again.
I've done this to be fair.

I just stick with the wahl cant lose, but end up shaving to often. But I just accept it no choice...nothing can beat a tru razor blade for ultimate smooth shave. But be prepared to take the time and preperation to do it proper.Or else...bumps.jpgresulting in no p*ssy lol

stubble ftw, looks sick for 24-72 hours after a wet shave, had my haircut today and shaved yesterday morning so i'm fully in that stage atmonly problem is it doesn't grow between my moustache and goatee, so it doesn't meet updoubt it'll come in future, i've never had any hair there and i'm 20 now, i cant imagine it'll start growing anytime soonwhites>_we run the facial hair scene